Kid (he calls her)

Chapter dedicated to live-love-write an amazing friend of mine and a great pillar behind all my books.

"Listen kid."

She cuts him off, "Stop fucking calling me kid!" She yells, hissing in pure irritation.

His brow rises, "The school has been teaching you how to cuss eh?" He demands with a tender voice.

"No, it hasn't" her eyes lowers and his finger tilt her chin up to look at him. "Just stop calling me a kid."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not a kid." She snaps, "I don't want to be a kid to you, I want to be more than that."

"How old are you?" He asks as his eyes darkens while staring down at her.

Her cheeks burn and she bites down on her lips to stop its obviousness. "I'm nineteen."

He smirks, his finger still stroking her cheeks tenderly. "I'm thirty three years old kid."

....

Xoxo ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Welcome to kid (he calls her) hope your enjoy the book as you continue.

Please note that this book is a two in one book so that means instead of writing a second book (sequel) I am writing the two books together. The first book (Kid) has a softer theme which means everyone can read it. The second book KID is a darker theme and is only the mature reader. I didn't rate the book R because it's a two in one book.

This book like most of my book isn't edited so be prepared to see typos and grammatical errors because English isn't my first language, but with that said, hope you enjoy. :-) :-)