The Witch & The Mobile Home Park

Spells & Things That Go Bump in the Night 

By LadyDawn

2013 Copyright © All Right Reserved

The Witch & The Mobile Home Park

It was a dark and moonless night in late October. Right around the time when the witches stir and all the dearly departed come back to visit for that one last time each year.

You know of which time I speak of we have all been there and seen it with our own eyes—felt it with our own gooseflesh rising—had the whit scared out of us at that time of year be it for fun or not.

This little peaceful retirement community of mobile homes on the outskirts of town where the people all get along, pretty much, with each other and either know each other by name, or by their animals names. You get the picture.

There came along an evil unlike any the earth had ever seen before... and with it this evil... hired and inflicted its wrath upon these unsuspecting peace loving people of their community a terror unlike anything ever seen on earth before.

The small community was a retirements dream come true, with Bingo, card night, pool exercise, billiards competitions, dancing on Friday nights, and of course the biggest celebration of all was on October 30-31 Halloween with the big party and all the clubhouse decorations. It is truly something to see—A true thing of horror and wonder—with all the scary sections divided off, and all the old folk dressed up in their costume. That is till the evil came, along with his one true disciple.

The park's people were readying the clubhouse for the biggest of all haunted houses they have ever had in the history of the park. Each year they appoint one person to spearhead the decorating comity, who in turn gets to decide what the theme of the years house-of-horrors will look like. Then after it is all finished it is voted on by the Mayor of the city and judged by past events to see who wins the big decorating events.

One year it was the house of mirrors, another it was Alice through the Rabbits hole gone rabid... that one was particular gruesome with all the bloody stuffed animals. And each year they keep trying to outdo the previous year. This year it is Saints and Sinners with the Fallen Angel protecting the innocents from the Devil. Rigghhtt!

The head woman is a holly-roller type and thinks that Halloween is all wrong and a sin in the eyes of her God. But it is her turn so they had to let her do it her way. She was picked by luck of the draw from the remaining residents that have not been picked before. So she is going with the Bible. Sinners and Saints. Can't wait to see the fornication set being set up. This should be bad in a good way.

With the theme of this years party I had a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen to the park during this years event. I saw it coming in the cards and while doing a crystal ball reading for one of my customers here at my home.

I have a sigh outside by my walkway that reads.

Notice do not knock I know you are there. If the door opens when you get to it then come right in, If not go away. If you knock anyway then you will pay the price as will anyone dear to you.

You can't imagine just how many people knock on my door anyway. I do feel sorry for them after though. The UPS, FedEx and USPS when they make deliveries and need a signature just have to approach the porch and it is automatically signed, by magic. I hate being disturbed while I am in the middle of a reading.

It was just a time like this during a reading that I first was hit hard with the image of the impending doom of the park and all the people in it. Fire and brimstone the works.