Chapter'Three

*** Kylie's POV ***

Stepping out of my Ferrari, i locked the car and placed the keys in my bag. Looking up at the 4 story thin glass building i studied the silver glitter sign that read out 'Brooklyn'.

This is it, this is where my dream starts.

Walking through the automatic doors, i walked up to reception.

"Ah, Miss Horan! Interviews for your PA are being held. Maria will send the final 3 up to your office." The receptionist said, my receptionist. Its all surreal.

"Thank you!" Stepping into the lift i listened to the chirpy lift music. Once the lift doors opened is walked towards my office. Unlocking the white door i step inside. The office was like the one at home but more extravagant and business like.

I soon had received a list of work that would help me get started. Halfway into the list there was a knock at the door. Shouting a come in, 2 girls and 1 boy stepped inside.

"Hi, we've been short listed for your personal assistant." I petite blonde girl said.

"Come in, take a seat." I said polity. They all took a seat on the small sofa in front of me. Handing me their resume, i began looking through.

"Ah, Lucinda, there's no real selling points here for me. You don't seem that, on focus with fashion. Maybe, take a course to do with fashion at collage, just a one year course. Im sorry." I explained, handing her back the resume, she nodded and left.

"Rebekah, you have never had a job in your life! Nor did you go to further education. Sorry." I told her, handing her the resume, she shot me a scowl look and left.

"Kyle, this is very impressive. You seem a keen fashionista! Wow! I'm defiantly wowed. Ya know, i put you on a trial run. Congrats!" I exclaimed, his eyes lit up and he gave me a hug.

"Thank you , thank you, thank you!" He squealed.

"It's my pleasure. So, do you want to start today?" I asked and he nodded eagerly. "Ok, so if you don't mind, you could go to Starbucks and grab me a skinny latte and a chocolate muffin. Oh and grab yourself a drink and snack!" I told him, handing him a twenty pound note.

"Of course!" He chirped, rushing off. As i began scrolling through some e-mails one caught my eye. It was from vogue. Opening it, i began reading it.

' Dear Miss Horan,

Its would be an honour to ask you if you'd like to have your own segment in Vogue magazine. We are currently looking for a Do's and Dont's of fashion. If you agree to this, please get back to me ASAP.

Sincerely, Ellie Hart. '

Loving the thought of having my own column in Vogue, instantly pressed reply.

' Dear Ellie Hart,

It would be an amazing opportunity to have an article in Vogue magazine. Just e-mail me the details and deadline.

Thanks - Kylie Horan '

Sending the e-mail, i sat back in my chair. Carrying on looking through my emails, i seen and invite to Milan Fashion Week. Now that's an opportunity i can't refuse. Soon, Kyle came back with my latte and muffin.

"Kyle, i'd like to invite you to be my plus one at Milan Fashion Week." I told him, his eyes lit up.

"Oh my God! Yes, like wow!" He burst.

"I need you to choose me an outfit, something recognizable, a top brand like Chanel or Gucci would be great." I explained and he took some notes.

"When do we go?" He asked.