Prologue

Prologue

Nine months after Roxy and Nialls wedding, Roxy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl; Kylie Alexis Brooklyn Horan. Inheriting Roxy's mothers blonde hair and Niall's blue eyes, Kylie was truly a beautiful girl. a perfect petite figure, it was hard to keep Kylie out of the public eye.

Kylie was a fashion icon who had also gained her fathers angelic voice.

Boys described her as perfection.

"Mum!" Kylie yelled, running frantically around the house. Kylie was now 17. She was currently making plans for her 18th Birthday Party which was next week.

"What honey?" Roxy asked from her office.

"Wheres Danny, he said he was looking for the address book?" Kylie quizzed, standing in the doorway of her mothers office.

"Danny's in his room. With the address book." Roxy replied. Kylie sprinted back up stairs. Barging into her brothers room he was currently placing sticky notes into the address book.

"Thank Danny, can you just invite the close family, like Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. Oh and the grandparents of course." Kylie told Danny and he nodded. Danny was the opposite in looks to his sister. He gained Niall's natural dark hair and Roxy's dark brown eyes. Danny chose to stay out of the public eye compared to Kylie who embraced it. Danny had also inherited his fathers angelic singing voice, it was a real charmer with the ladies.

Kylie sat in her bedroom, painting her nails a vibrant red. Halfway through her phone rang. Groaning, she placed her nail varnish bottle down and carefully pressed answer on her phone, sticking it on loud speaker.

"Hi! Im Miss Horan, how can i help?" Kylie asked, she usually answers the phone like this when it comes to anonymous numbers.

"Hello! I'm glad i found the correct number. Its the editor for teen vogue here. I believe your eighteen next week." The man chirped happily through the phone.

"Urm, yes, that's correct." She replied.

"Brilliant, we were wondering if you'd come and celebrate Teen Vogues 50th anniversary by doing an interview and photo shoot with us which will cover the 50th anniversary addition magazine." He explained through the phone and Kylie's eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, yes, wow, that would be amazing!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Brilliant, i shall e-mail you the details." He told Kylie.

"Oh erm yes. My email is kyliehoran@gmail.com"

"Fabulous, see you soon!" And with that he hung up.

A/N

So, here's the epilogue.

The updates may be slow due to other books im writing (check them out) In the external link is the link to 'Hi! Im Miss Cowell' which is the book before this. You dont have to read it to get Hi Im Miss Horan but it would be great if you read it.

The cover should be up soon!

Anyway...

Picture: Ashley Benson (Kylie Horan)

External Link: Hi! Im Miss Cowell link.