Chapter 61: Dirty

Rapmonster~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I didn't want to go with Jungkook, but I didn't want to bail out. He was going to crawl down that hole and take a risk. I could've probably stayed up, but nonetheless I followed him.

I hung onto the ladders as if it was the only thing that kept me alive. I was shaking to my bones. I wasn't cold. I just had a horrible feeling about this.

Let's go home already.

"Oh, it looks like it ends here." I heard Jungkook say before he did a leap.

He pointed his flashlight around and it was obvious it was not a basement.

We were in the sewers?

I did a jump off the ladder and felt something beneath me was wet. Out of curiosity, I took off my mask. It was a dangerous thing to do, but I had a hunch.

I breathed in faint sewerage and saw Jungkook staring at me. He waited for a minute and then he finally took off his mask.

"If there was cyanide, you would've been dead in less than a minute," he stated.

I nervously laughed and took off my hazmat suit. It was getting uncomfortable in that thing. Jungkook did the same. He wore a simpler police uniform.

"Here," Jungkook handed me a smaller flashlight.

"Thanks, ummm are we going to leave soon?" I asked.

"Soon, I just want to see something," he whispered.

We walked in a narrow hallway until we found a locked door. Jungkook easily broke it with his gun. As soon as he opened the door, the smell hit us. Jungkook actually put his gas mask on again.

Now we were in the sewers.

I avoided murky puddles and stuck with Jungkook. He illuminated the way with his flashlight. We would stop every minute to listen to our surroundings. I tried not to breath in much.

The place was dark and eerie.

I just wanna go home.

This time when we halted, I heard quiet footsteps. Anybody could've mistaken it for water dripping, but I was sure it belonged to someone.

The Paper Gang.

It was reckless walking into the enemy's territory, but Jungkook pushed through. We turned around and chased after the footsteps. I tried not to drag him behind.

Please let it be just a rat.

We turned a corner and he stood there with his chalky mask.

Bunny.

We saw him for just a second and he fled further in the sewers. My heart paced.

I have never seen Jungkook ran that fast. I tried to keep up, but I was losing stamina. His light bounced off the walls as he sprinted after Bunny.

Bunny knew this place and we didn't.

That was our disadvantage.

Our footsteps were loud as they splashed into the random sewer puddles. In front of me I could only speculate a white blur. Bunny was swift too.

My lungs burned as I pursued after the convict.

I regretted jumping over a puddle. I landed onto the floor with a loud thud. Unclean water drenched into my shirt. Jungkook pulled me up in an instant. We resumed to the tiring chase.

I was exhausted and my legs flopped around crazily. Jungkook's speed did not faze.

How?

Finally, Bunny stupidly ran into a dead end. I breathed deeply and leaned against a wall. I thought Jungkook was going to pull his gun out on him, but instead he tackled him.

I watched in horror as Jungkook ripped his mask off and bashed his face into the ground. The energy of this guy was beyond amazing.

And scary.

Bunny attempted to retaliate, but Jungkook continued to unleash his punches. Once I saw Bunny's blood leaking onto the floor, I had to tell Jungkook to cool off.

He was going to murder the guy.

I hesitated and watched for another minute.

Damn it.

Jungkook's knuckles were covered in the same blood.

I need to step in.

I proceeded forward when I felt something bite my neck. I reached for it and it was a dart? I pulled it out and confirmed my prediction. I collapsed to the ground and my limbs began to felt numb.

Drugged?!

"Oh my oh my! How splendid! My son knows how to fight dirty."

With my remaining strength, I saw Fox.

Fox began to clap and the rage in Jungkook's eyes did not waver. He got up and immediate lurched at the man. My vision began to blur.

No!

I couldn't say anything. Fox stepped back and brought out a small flute.

That ain't know no flute Rapmonster!

Fox brought it up to his mouth and blowed through it.

It was a Blow Dart!

Jungkook grabbed it in time, but the needle still sank into his hand. He blinked and then dropped to the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Omo
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
(∩'﹏'∩)