JayRoy Throwing Kisses

If he doesn't—

It hit him in the back of the neck and the redhead laughed. "I swear to God, Roy, if you don't sto—," Jason was cut off by Roy throwing yet another one at his cheek. That's it, Jason decided. If he wants to play that kind of game, then fine.

Roy watched as the other male made a quick dash towards the kitchen. Jason raided through the pantry only to find one full bag left. He tore open the bag and grabbed a few pieces in his hand. Running out with the bag in one hand and the chocolates in the other, Jason started to throw kisses back at Roy.

----

I was feeling a bit down when I was writing this, hah. Anyways, you can send in requests, but you have to send me in a prompt (what you want to happen in the drabble/oneshot, but do not make it very "detailed" per se. Make it as the basics of what you want in the story.

This was a JayRoy/Joy drabble with 114 words in it. I will make the others longer.

Otp Prompt:
Imagine your OTP throwing kisses at each other. Sounds romantic, yes?
Well not really, because they are throwing HERSHEY KISSES at each other, not the kiss you thought they were throwing.   

http://otpprompts.tumblr.com/post/145483694849/imagine-your-otp-throwing-kisses-at-each-other