explanation to the readers!

Okay pls read this if you don't want to get confused with the story in the future! Okay I was messaged by someone asking about a part in chapter 13.

Part of chapter 13: "Toby....I remember some spell that could be used. But I can't do that with out a witch and I will explain more later."

Now for the explaining part inhale and exhale this might get a little crazy or weird for you! And this is also kind of an spoiler alert. So don't read it, if you don't want to find out. Just read some of it but not most of it so it's not a spoiler!

Now don't forget to take a dee-Oh just get on with it! XD!

Spoiler/explanation:

Okay so Toby and (y/n) and her mate (Jason). She plans to ask her friend for help with a spell to make her life more easier to help get rid of this triangle! She loves them both deeply but she plans that to take Jason's soul out of his body but to leave his wolf in their.

Now she wants to take out the wolf and put it in Toby's body. Her friend is either using a spell plus maybe a potion to permanently completes it. Now I still kinda debating if I should make her put Jason's soul into Toby's body as well so idk how that's gonna really work out yet?

DONE~ so that's it. It kinda sounds whacked up, but it's good enough for me. I'm just hoping you guys agree or not agree cause that was part of my idea for the next chapter?