Chapter 2 Getting to Know Toby

(Y/n) pov

I woke up the next morning, to find nothing, next to me. I got up walked to the bathroom, and took a shower.

*16 minutes later after shower and getting dressed*

I walked down stairs to find Toby down there cooking waffles and putting it on a plate.

I took a plate, which only had two on it and put syrup on it. I sat down and dug in.

Toby came and sat down in front of me. He took off his mouth guard l dug in.

I watched him shocked to see like 11 or 12 waffles on his plate. No later than two minutes he is already finished.

He gets up and put his plate away as soon as he gets back. I'm done and put up my plate.

I walk out of the kitchen to see him in the living room, watching TV. I sat down next to him to see supernatural on.

I scoot closer to him hoping he won't notice. Then I jump on him and laugh at his reaction.

He just lays there shocked and then his reaction turns into a smirk on his face.

I just lay there on top of him, playing with his hair. I asked lets play 20 questions.

He said "okay!!" 'Someone's excited' I thought.

*t for Toby and y for (Y/n)*

T-what's your favorite number?

Y-it's ______. What's your favorite color?

T-red and how old are you?

Y-I'm 16 years old and how old are you?

T-17 and what's your favorite memory?

Y-when I was 5 I ate the most wonderful food I have ever had!! What's your favorite memory??

T- you

I blush at his comment and try to cover it up.  But ended up pinned on the couch by Toby to see him smirking down at me.

I blush even more and look up at Toby in his eyes. I look at his eyes an see lust in them. He starts to lean down and I start to lean up.