Fangirls Problems (Part 1)

These are just random problems i think we all have. it's not necessarily One Direction related but its just about fangirls.I think these are cute and i would appriciate if you Voted and Commented maybe!?!

ENJOY ^_^

-------------------------------------

1) Making sounds that are not human while fangirling.

2) When your Best Freind hates them.

3) Making a serious effort to be his ideal girl.

4) Not being able to go to your boyfriends concert.

5) When school gets borin you make up perfect scenarie of you and them in your head.

6) Watching something only because they are in it, even if they're in it for only for 5 seconds.

7) FAKE FANS!

8) When you see new shirtless pictures of them ...You die a little.

9) When you can't get a guy from school to date you,but you are convinced your celebrity crush would fall madly in love with you if you ever met.

10) When they aren't single.

11) The fandom is the family you'll never meet.

12) THE OCEAN!

13) When you have to explain what shipping is.

14) Spending time thinking of what you would do if you ever met them on the street.

15) When you lose slepp because you fangirled all night.

16) Buying every magazine that has their face is on it.

17)  When you never get to spend time with your boyfriend becasue he's on tour.

18) When you think about them & you start smiling like an idiot in public.

19) When videos can't be played in your country.

20) Making you password something that has to do with them.

21) Time Diffrences.

22) When people pronounce or spell their name wrong.

23) Thinking about them right before bed so you will have a dream about them.

24) When people think the only reason you want to go to England is One Direction.

25) When you ahve to force your obsession to your friends until they become fangirls too.