The molested kiss and touch

This month i will be uploading new chapters since its winter. Hope you guys like it.

*******************************************************************************************************************

i couldn't believe he touched me. My wolf was so happy but I felt disgusted so I decided to take a shower to wipe off his touch, then I'd go for a run in the woods.

The shower calmed me down. I quickly changed into my white tanktop and black shorts. i walked to the backyard which still looked the same a small brick pool at the left an big pool at the right and in the middle was a porch with bricked walls. If you look straight forward you see a fence behind it is the forest my feet or paws have been longing to touch.

i jumped over the fence while shifting in mid air. i ran the  fastest to my favorite spot it was a waterfall surrounded by a field of wild flowers. it was a breath taking view if you climb the mountain of the waterfall. I guess i too busy thinking about my situation with my ex mate Matthew because i didn't hear the snap of a branch due to a wolf. the wolf had pounded on me for an attack. I immediately went to attack mode i bit and clawed the stupid wolf that was trying to kill me until i saw that the wolf was dark brown with a black spot on the forehead 'Emmett' i asked though the mind link 'I thought we were still playing' 'Emmett i could of killed you, you big idiot ugg'  'o please you couldn't kill me you'd miss all of this o ya' 'i would of missed a wolf with a big ego' i said while joking ' I'm wounded' he said while pretending he was shot he fell to the floor with his paws up. ' naw i came to tell you that lunch is ready so come on '  wait how did you find me'   'i followed your scent'   'ooo'   'yaa'   'so lets go'   'race ya' i said while i pushed him to the waterfall i ran with all my might.

once i got to the backyard i was already in human form i was wearing clothes i ran I didn't see the person in front of me til i bumped in front of him and fell with a bump i jumped up '' Where were you i was worried that a rouge would of killed you'' i was about to apologize til i saw it was him the biggest jerk in the entire world my ex mate Matthew '' why would you care jerk'' '' because i care about you Alex'' '' since when have you ever cared about me'' '' Look i know i was a jerk but i want you now Alex please'' '' what you think that I'm gonna craw right into you that im going to tell you i Love you because if that's what you think then your wrong'' i yelled while hiding my tears. he nodded then responded by kissing me i have to admit i loved the kiss but i tried and tried to push him away but he was to strong he pushed me down i fell he was on top of me 'O no this is not going to end well' i thought his kisses ran up and down my neck and his hand roamed my thigh. I screamed and cried and tried to fight back but i couldn't i was too weak. Then my angel came Quinn he pulled Matthew off of me and carried me bridal style as he carried me I looked all of my boys were beating the crap of him. Then i saw the slut Stacey and her bitch Jessica yelling crying for them to stop they did after a minute or two that's all I saw before I blacked out.

**************************************************************************************************************

sorry its short but my father is about to turn off the Internet. Bye guys.