Sugawara Koushi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soulmate au where you become
unable to lie to your soulmate and
you blurt out your thoughts to them
from the first moment you lock eye
with them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I mean, I love you!" Your friend shouts out frustrated. "Ahh, that's exactly what I wanted to say!" She quickly adds, annoyed about the fact that she can't lie at this moment.

You giggle upon the sight of your friend talking to her soulmate, trying to make him believe that she has no strong feelings for him in any way but she is clearly failing on this task.

"I-I'll just go now..." Your friend finally realizes that she can't do anything against any of this while sulking as she returns to her desk.

Being the good friend you are, you burst out laughing once she sits down next to you. You love to see soulmates together since it can get very funny, as just demonstrated by your friend.

"It's not funny, (Y/N)!" Your friend exclaims, pouting like a small child in the process. "Oh yeah? I wonder why I'm laughing then." You manage to say through your laughs while wiping away some tears.

"Oh, alright. I'll be in your position once YOU find your soulmate." She snaps, turning her head away from you due to being angry at you. "Alright, alright." You giggle after having calmed down slightly.

Somehow you had the luck to experience all these situations and every single time it's worth to disrespect someone's privacy. Though, you just hope this wouldn't happen to you.

Even though you think soulmates talking to eachother is always funny, you are envious of everyone who already has found their soulmate since you haven't found yours yet. You've always dreamt of having a prince charming as your soulmate when you were little but by now you know there isn't anyone as perfect as a prince.

You sigh with a smile and pack your things together. There still are classes but you're allowed to leave since today your club, the volleyball club, will play against Karasuno and they live pretty far away. You wonder why someone would live so far away from the town. In your opinion, Tokyo is the best place to live at.

As you're about to exit the classroom, you wave your friend good-bye and proceed to walk to the school's entrance. You spot a bus standing there, clearly for your team.

"(Y/N)-san!" You hear the captain's voice speak. "Kuroo-san! Hello." You greet your senior politely. "Thank you again for the treats you made last time." He thanks you with a smirk. "No need to thank me. I'm the manager after all. It's my job to make sure the team feels well." You explain with a smile.

Sometimes you take your position too serious but that's what the boys like about you.

All of you finally enter the bus and sit down. You are sitting next to the coach in the front.

You curse Karasuno in your mind for living at the end of the world because you are very unpatient with car drives and you already want to jump out of the driving bus.

To calm your nerves, you plug in your earphones and listen to your favourite music. While you're at it, you decide to do some homework, so you wouldn't have to do them later on.

.~.

After a long time of driving to the isolated place that Karasuno calls home, the bus arrives at Karasuno's school where you immediately jump out of the bus and almost shout in glee.

Some boys out of the team laugh at your actions because they think you're cute. "Come on guys!" You exclaim with a smile as you look at your team. "Yes, yes, manager-san." Kuroo says with a sigh, patting your head once he passes you.