Chapter⚡️9

Fuck you father. You break us apart once we figured out our feelings. And you made Naruto cry. Nobody makes my Naruto cry. Naruto is so caring and sweet. An example is when he did the crystal trading.

My mother has my fathers crystal and vice verse. The crystal symbolizes the larger than just dating but smaller than marriage. Similar to a promise ring.

I took out my phone and looked at all the selfies that the blonde took on my phone that I never decided to delete. I smiled to his beautiful face. I held his crystal as I looked at the images of him until I fell asleep.

🐱

"Naruto, are you okay?" My mother asked opening my door.

"Yeah, I'm just a little down ya' know." I responded.

"I understand." She said. "Oh, and the crystal trade you did was beautiful Naruto. I'm proud of you." She said and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Mum." I said.

"Get some sleep okay. Love you." She said petting my hair.

"Love you too mum." I responded as she left closing the door. I laid in complete silence with the lights off. I held his crystal in my hand as I grabbed my phone and looked through the pictures I took of him to annoy him. I smiled to his features. I looked at them until I fell asleep.

🐱

"This flight is now landed thank your for choosing Jet Blue." I heard as I woke up.

"It wasn't my fucking choice." I grumbled. I got up gathering my things and got off the plane. I looked around for Itachi after I got my luggage.

"Sasuke!" I looked to see Kurama waving at me.

"Hi Kurama, where's my big brother?" I asked walking over to him.

"He got caught at a meeting." He said walking me to his car. "So, you're with my little brother?" He asked. I blushed a vibrant pink.

"Y-yeah how did you know?"

"You're wearing his crystal. Did the little Uchiha think I wouldn't notice my own brother's crystal around someone else's neck." He said ruffling my hair. I scratched the back of my neck and let out a laugh.

"True."

"So when did you two happen? He asked.

"Long story." I said getting in the car. "Do you mined if I call Naruto? I promised him I would call him when I landed." I said pulling out my phone.

"Of course." He said driving onto the road. I pressed the contact that said 'Dobe'. I put the phone up to my ear, anxious to hear his voice.

"Sasuke!" The blonde said happily into the phone.

"Naruto." I said with a smile.

"How was your flight?" He asked.

"Shitty because I was forced." I responded. He laughed.

"I wish I could have gone with you."

"I know. All I could think of was you." I admitted.

"Aww, I could only think of you too." He said.

"We are not going to be that type of couple." I joked. He laughed.

"Yeah, it doesn't suit us." I laughed which scared Kurama. "So did Itachi pick you up?"

"No, Kurama picked me up. You want to talk to him?"

"No, tell him I'll call him later. I want to talk to you babe." Naruto answered.

"He'll call you later." I told Kurama.

"Okay, but don't forget." Kurama said loud enough for Naruto to hear.

"He said he won't." I answered for him. "So, I was thinking I could FaceTime you later." I suggested. I heard a sniff on the other side of the phone. "Are you crying blondie?" I asked with concern.

"I was earlier. I'm okay now." He answered with a sigh. I felt my heart swell with sadness.

I made Naruto cry. It's my fault that I'm not with him. I'm the one that suggested that plan.

"I'm sorry Naruto. It's all my fault." I said and my voice cracked. "I caused all of this." Some tears left my eyes.

"Don't you dare say that. None of this is your fault." He said. "FaceTime me when you're alone okay. We'll take about this, okay babe?" He said to soothe my emotions.

"Okay. We just got here so in a few minutes." I said wiping the tears away.

"I'll see you in a little bit. I love you." He said. I smiled.

"I love you too."

"Bye." He said and hung up.

"I have never seen you have so much emotion." Kurama said adding some light to the subject.