The Story of our Life (A Collection of Ziall One Shots)

So basically, I decided to build a collection for my one shots. The rule of the collection are the following:

1. Everyone is free to give request of any one shots they like but it will be only restricted to ZIall and Ziall only.

2. All request should have the following;

- The Idea of the whole One Shot (Ex: BallroomAU or anything)

- Kind of One shot (Ex: Angst, fluff, sweet and etc.)

*note: Mpregs are accepted too and also hybrids and other stuff

3. Also, for example if I already have fullfilled all the request and didn't recieve any for a week prior. I will post my own one shots instead, so keep me busy sweethearts!

4. Smut request are accepted. All smut request will be longer to write than usual so bear with me. XD (I am terrible at it if you ask me.) The Smut also is strictly Ziall and Ziall only.

5. The following smut request should include the following:

- Kinks or any shenanigans you could think of (Please, not too dirty or I will be force to lock my self in the bathroom in order to write it for you. My parents are on the watch XD)

- Kind of smut (Ex: Rough, Dirty talking, Passionate, Slow, Firstime and etc.)

- Indicate the place and situation please.

*note: Please indicate who tops or bottom please? Thank you.

6. and please indicate your wattpad account so that I could dedicate the one shot to you!

So much for it! Thank you guys and the first one shot of the collection will be from me. 

As soon as the first one shot is published the request will be opened.

Be patient sweethearts 

Love lots,

-Babyfacesweetheart xxx