You are under arrest (For a lifetime imprisonment in my heart)

Author's note: So it took me so long to write this... XD I suffered a huge writer's block so anyway I'm trying to update everything and I have new stories to come up. Of course, after I finish up my three on going stories. :)

So here it is! :D 

This is dedicated to her because she showed how much she loved the first part of this one shot. So anyway, enjoy!

Love lots,

Babyfacesweetheart xxx

==============================================

Summary: Three years and they stayed strong despite the long distance relationship. Zayn is 30 and Niall’s 26. Life is short as Zayn always says to himself so when Niall took the 2 week vacation to New York he was dead on making it a life time.

+++++

“So, how‘s Washington?” Zayn asked Niall through the phone one Thursday evening. Zayn was cooking a meal for him to eat for dinner and it was natural routine for him to call Niall every Thursday because apparently it’s the only time Niall is free for the whole night.

“Brutal, I mean you were right being tough. We just lost a kid through the 911 call. His name is Johnny, he was only seventeen Zee.” Niall moaned out. Zayn sighed and put the pasta he cooked into a plate while balancing the phone on his shoulder and chin.

“But you saved a dozen girl’s life too this day. Niall don’t beat yourself, remember be tough.” Zayn reminded him. He put the sizzling pan on the sink and carries his plate towards his dinner table. He sat and started eating.

“Are you eating?” Niall suddenly asked while Zayn swallow the first mouthful of pasta he devoured.

“Yeah, wait have you eaten yet?” Zayn asked back. He heard Niall sigh and some papers shuffling.

“Honestly, I’m still in the office, trying to set up the department’s agenda’s for the following two weeks.” Niall muttered with a hint in his voice that he was up for something. Zayn’s eyebrows scrunched up and met together in the middle of his forehead with curiosity.

“What do you mean about that?” Zayn asked carefully and Niall’s squeal was heard on the other line making Zayn chuckle. Sometimes he could not believe that this sweet and adorable 26 year old is a chief of police of one of the biggest police department in America. Niall remained silent for a while, until Zayn heard him sigh.

“Zayn, I miss you.” Niall suddenly blurted out and Zayn smiled.

“I miss you more.” Zayn mumbled and played with his pasta around the plate. Niall chuckled on the other line.

“Remember the last time we Skyped. We talked about you know me taking a vacation once in a while there at New York and you said you waited for 11:11 to come and wish for it.” Niall said fondly making Zayn laugh.

“Yeah, I remember that and you teased me because a 30 year old man should have stopped believing in things like that. You know blame Liam, he had this tradition since he was a kid and he just blurted out to me one time.” Zayn ranted making the blonde on the other line giggle.

“Anyway, about your wish, I think Simon Cowell heard you.”

Zayn nearly hit his head on the floor last night because of dancing in joy.

++++

“So, when will Niall come here?” Liam asked as he watches Zayn frantically does his agenda’s for two weeks where Niall will come to New York.