Chapter 3

Falling in Like

CHAPTER 3- The Dream

I kept twisting and turning that night....

All i could see was his face and the way he made my heart beat. It was bound to beat right out of my chest.  We were sitting in the theater watching a show. It was Christmas Production and fairly cold inside. I could only blame the school for placing this lame show on in the freezing theater without any heat on, but i came to see what my friends had in store. He was there too. He saw me at one point and smiled. I could not contain my happiness that he has noticed me. I smiled back to him slightly and then he inched his way closer to my seat.

He took a seat at the one that was on the right of me. Today, he was wearing a nice navy sweater. It hugged his abs and i could feel my face heating up as he sat next to me. The theater suddenly did not feel so cold anymore. I couldn't help but look around and see all the couples that surrounded us; it made me feel a little jealous that i was not with him. He scooted himself closer to me and took the elbow rest between us up. Then he held my waist. I was shocked but i enjoyed the position that we were in. It was innocent; it was caring, and i loved it. The heat was radiating off his body. I started to inch in closer to his chest. Then i laid my head onto it and he was hugging me. I could feel my body jumping at the touch, with his touch i felt the electricity flowing up my fingers. His breath was slow and steady and warm. It was on my cheek and made me blush slightly. I was glad that it was dark and that no one would be able to see my face start to color. We watched the show in comfort and enjoyed each other's company.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up sweating and hallucinating. What was wrong with me? How could i think about a guy like this? I was angered and yet excited about the fact that i liked Mike. I wasn't going to risk it though. No, i made up my mind, no, not again. 

--------------------------------------------------

I went into school the next morning excited and happy about seeing what i would make on my Physics test. I felt full of life and ready to finish up this test and make sure that my route to college would be set. It was the biggest test of the semester and i was not going to let anything or anyone distract me from it. I saw Mike. He had on a plain white t-shirt. He looked hot as always attracting all the girls' attention to him. He wasn't necessarily what i would say a gorgeous Deity but he had a charm like no other. His dimples were adorable and his hazel eyes that constantly changed colors made you melt into pieces. He had one leg against the wall and listening to his Ipod. I was about to walk away and not say "hi" this morning because i was in such a frantic rush, but he stopped me. He reached for my waist poking me playfully and laughing when i jumped into the air. I colored and i was so embarrassed. He saw my face and tried to calm me down, seeing that i looked so shy. He pulled me into his tight arms and gave me a hug. It was nice and loving i hugged him back but playfully pushed away, scared to be late for classes.

--------------------------------------------------

Later that day....

I was walking to Biology again, thinking that i would get my daily hug that came around. This time though, i came around early by walking faster to class to prepare for our lab.

It was a mistake. It was a mistake. If i didn't do this, i would not be suffering now. I would not be like this and i would not fall apart at the sight of seeing him. But it happened. It happened too quickly. The first guy that i dreamed about in my sleep, the first guy that made me fall whole-heartedly for him, the first person that made me realize there was more to life then to study fooled me. How do i know this you ask? Maybe it was because i was too shocked in the moment to realize it, but i i have a feeling that i have it right now....

I saw him with another girl. I guess i shouldn't have felt so jealous about it, but i had always thought that i would be his number one, his only. I was wrong, very wrong. She was his number one. She was beautiful and popular. She had hair that whipped in the wind and she was athletic. Her face was sweet and nice and she was a wonderful person overall. I could not be mad at her, not ever. I couldn't help to feel a bit jealous though. Why her? I kept thinking that it was a mistake but i saw it with my own eyes and heard it as well.

They were walking together to go to class. He was walking her to class, like he did with me. How could i be so stupid? "Guys are not there for you." i kept hearing in my head. "You are ugly and disgusting! Look at yourself, you are such a big fat NERD. NERD! GEEK! LOSER!" I kept replaying those words over and over in my head, still unable to sink into reality. He passed right by my face, knowing that i was there. He shot me a nice smile, the kind you would get from a friend. I only smiled back slightly still unable to sort out my emotions. He kept walking away.

Then i came up and was about to walk into class. I had to confront him though, this was my time. He had finished dropping his "friend" off to class and he was walking towards me. I pulled on his arm yanking him to the side and accidentally bumping into some students. I apologized and looked at him. I couldn't control the anger and hurt that was inside of me. He played me. I was so gullible. I was dying on the inside.

I could barely utter out the words that i wanted to say but somehow managed to say it jokingly, "Is that your girlfriend?" He stood there confident and i could feel myself want to wither apart. He replied back, "No, i was walking her to class." One part of me wanted to believe that, the other part wanted to tear him apart. Could i not make it more obvious that i like him and yet he goes and does this to every girl?

He made me sick i couldn't make myself face him anymore. Ashamed of myself and even more ashamed that i would fall for some guy's little trick. I was just his boy toy. I meant nothing to him. All i was is someone he could flirt around with. I felt my face coloring harshly this time, i couldn't tell whether or not it was due to anger or if it was the fact that i was embarrassed that he liked another girl. I left him there. I turned and left. I was done. How could i do this? How can i get through this? Was it not bad enough that i had lost my friends since i moved back? My heart was torn into little pieces scattered around in the hallway. My face was filled with disappointment and i could care less for this guy and made my way to Biology. I felt my knees go weak and i felt like sleeping forever and my head was clouded. However, little did i know, there was someone to catch me....<33333

Note from the Author:

Thank you so much for all of the comments! You guys have made me become a better writer. I apologize about the grammar and spelling mistakes. Wattpad is a diary to me. It gives me a reason to live and a place to vent. Therefore, it does not matter much that my spelling and grammar mistakes are there. I respect the corrections that you guys have asked me to do. I will try my best to spell check the stories from now on. However, like i stated before, this is from a viewpoint of a teenage girl. I want it to feel autobiographical and child-like. It is meant to have spelling mistakes as well as grammar mistakes. Thank you again for everything! You have made me happier every day here in this writing community! Please comment and rate...:))))