Hoodie~

('dident have a good pick of hoodie, woops)

As you sit on the couch, thinking about the peice of paper that is folded between your fingers, you think of your first love.

Brian. Aka hoodie.

He was always there for you when no one else was. You 'dident have the courage to tell him he truth about your feelings. So you played it off as friends.

You brutally get shoved inside the closet by me laughing my ass off with my friend who's roaliing in the floor. No reason, just rolling.

You land in someone's arms, and are immediately hugged tightly. You shift uncomfortably as they gently release you and you stand on your own.

The person who hugged you slowly slides down the wall, and sits at the far corner, feeling rejected. You say, "um... whos there?"

"'Dident you read the paper?" The voice questions. You recognize that voice.

It was hoodie.

You sit down across from him and laugh, "I 'dident read it yet. But I'm happy I'm in here with you."

"Why? So we can just talk and be friends? Is that all you want? Because if I sure had a say so we would be more than fucking friends by now... I know you 'dident like me, I just wish you did." He said aggressively, softening his voice at the end.

You were shocked. You 'dident find the words on time because before you answers he apologized, "listen (y/n), I'm -" you cut him off with your lips.

He backed up against the wall and accepted your kiss immediately, pulling you into his lap. You straddled him and moaned information he kiss and his hands found thier way to your ass. He squeezed like he could never get the chance again.

You pulled away and asked, "are we?"

"Id like that." He said back smiling even though you couldent see.

You kissed again and it got more heated, he layed you down onto of him as he layed on the ground. Every one knew hoodie could be quiet and shy but this was a whole different side of him. You kisses for most of the time.

As you got lost into the kiss, he slides his hands up your skirt, (go with it,) and slipped a finger in the hem of your panties, and put one finger between your folds, rubbing gently.

He slips a finger in reading a loud groan from you, making him pump, then add another finger.

I opened the door and snapped a picture. You were shocked and hoodie blushed. His mask off and in the corner.

I ran around and showed everyone the photo as you and him fixed your clothes. You walked to the couch and held hands, being silent and processing what just happened.

As I showed the picture to everyone, Ben came over to hoodie and showed him the photo. "WHERE WAS YOUR HAND!?" Ben yelled as hoodie blushed more.

The picture had you two making out, but hoodies right hand was gone and out of site with your moaning face.

He grabbed your hand and dragged you to his room. "Let's finish this. Now."

You nodded and were shoved into the bed.

NOBODY GOT ANY SLEEP. EVER.