Toby~

"As you glance at the piece of paper, you see a tall skinny male walk over to you, he was wearing black skinny jeans (go with it-) , a brown jacket with a few stripes of a darker Brown and blue in his sleeves, a pair of dirty converse high tops, goggles and a mouth guard. How you described him so well? My help. You 'didn't know what the hell he had on his head, as well as his mouth."

You turn around to see me peering over your shoulder, whispering inside your ear.

"KNOCK IT OFF DAMNIT!" You yell as you grab the ticking teenager and shove him inside the closet and slam the door on your way inside.

I apparently am not shocked, so I just walk over to the couch and sit, camera ready and a shot eating grin plastered on my face.

You and Toby sit quietly in the room as you look at him slowly. (Acward....) "hey Tobias... what's up?" You ask slowly.

Toby looks at you and drops his jaw but it doesn't make it far due to the mouth gaurd. "How.... did.... you... know my real name!?"

"Because I stalk you! Jk, I read your story sometimes... don't feel surprised, yours is my favorite because God knows I have read all the creepypastas story's...." you say as you lean against the wall. This was very boring to you.

Toby got the hint after you deeply sighed so he sat up on his knees facing you. "Y/n, do you... um... wana..." he said stuttering and twitching more than normal. You looked at him and nodded, even though he couldn't see it. You reached out and rapped your arms around his neck, not your hands because that would sound like your choking him, either way, it still kinda sounds like hes being choked. Fucking sadist bitch you... jk!

You pulled him in for a kiss, but he rapped his hands around your waist and brought you on top of his lap, falling on his ass in the prosses, bc he was currently on his knees. His hand sneaking up to squeeze your Brest really quickly.

He fell backwards and landed on his back, you ended up straddling him and grinding on his already erect DICK. No shame bish, no shame. He grunted underneath you, this made you soak your panties. He gripped your hips and pulled you farther down on top of his dick. You baisicly rode him with your pants on, good job! I feel cocky as fuck tonight! Im on a roal!

Tobys pants were so tight right now that it was pretty painful, even if he can't feel pain, it was uncomfortable for him to have a fucking rock hard stiffy in a pair of tight jeans. He reached down in your heated make out session and unbuttoned his pants, and pulling them down a little past his upper thighs.

"I guess you can't wait can you?" You teased as you slid down face to face or shall I say tip with his dick. You slowly pulled his boxers to his pants by his thighs and poked the tip, making it throb for your touch. You slowly licked the tip, where your finger had been. You take your toung and lick around till you start to taste precum seeping on the tip of your toung, you slowly take Tobys dick inside your mouth till his tip is in the back of your throat.

You relax your gag reflexes and deep throat him as his hands get tangled in your hair, making your already soaked core heat up waiting to be played with. You Bob your head fast and put your hands around the base of his member, pulling on what won't fit inside your mouth. Your tongue rubs his shaft from inside your mouth, lubricating it with your warm wet salvia. His taste makes you crave him, makes you crave his moans and what's about to go down your throat.

"Y/N" He yells as his warm, sticky, white semen seeps down your throat and into your tummy. You try to taste the salty substance once more as the taste slowly leaves your tongue. Toby sits panting in front of you as you smile, wiping the remaining substance off the corner of your mouth. Toby smiles sweetly.

"You taste amazing hun" You asked as he goes to pull his pants up.

"But I wana return the favor~" he says lustfully as he pushes you against the ground.

As he goes to remove your shirt, I break down the door and flash my camera, but nothing is showing bc YOU ALREADY SUCKED HIS COCK!

Let's just say, everyone heard Tobys moans and how loud you were sucking. End of story.

Let's also say that you ''didn't get any sleep that night because Toby was repaying your favor.