Chapter 5 The Past

My past. Before I got in to depression, I was a happy person like I'm am now. How I got in to depression was by and Ex boyfriend. So I started taking drugs and smoking. Then worst of all I got my self into gangs. How I met Conner, I was walking around the place and Conner say" hey beautiful".
"Hey I say".
"Wanna come with me for the night". He said in mischief.
"I said, I don't know if I should".
"You will have fun". He said still with mischief.
Then he pin me up to the wall.
Then he whisper in my ear "don't be like that baby, we are going to have a good time. We are dating for now on, even if you don't like it."
"Um I don't think so". I say in anger.
"Oh yes you are" he said.
We went to Conner's house
He started hitting me and abusing me to. And I come home with bruise and scars. My parents always ask me what happened and I always say nothing, I'm fine.
After 3 months I had Conner meet my parents. My parents hated him. I told my parents meet me In The kitchen. My mom says,"sweetie, what's wrong".
"Conner is abusing me when your not home". I whisper in my parents ears.
They both yelled "what the fuck".
When I tried braking up with him. He tried to shoot me. My parents heard the shot. And they call the police on Conner. Conner was going away for 3 years. Before going he told me "your going to pay for this". I was always scared of those words.