Chapter 3 Tell Jake

2 days after the dinner. I was worried that Jake will find things out about my past. So me and Jake went on a fancy dinner to celebrate our 3 month anniversary. So we were sitting down at the table.
"Hey Jake." I say
"Babe what's wrong" he asked me sadly.
"Nothing" I say sadly.
"Tell me what's wrong" he asked.
"Okay" I say in pride.
"I need to tell him about my past but I don't wanna ruin the dinner". I thought to myself.
"I want to tell you about my past". I say worried.
" Why are you so worried about me knowing your past. Even how bad it is I'm still going to love you". He said with pride in how much he loved me.
"Okay here I go, I was depressed and I started doing drugs and going into gangs and stuff. And that's when I met Conner. When we dated he used to abused me. He hit me, smacked, and one day he chained me to the wall and cut me, that's why I have so many scars on my back and stomach. Then I tried to brake up with him, he tried to shoot me and my parents heard the shots and call the police. Connor was arrested, he is in for 3 years".
"Wow babe you been through it all". He says.
"Wait, your not braking up with me". I says in confusion.
"Melody, I would never break up with you because of your past, everyone past it different. And I'm in love with you".
"Jake, I'm in love of you to.".
After the dinner!!
I called up melrose.
Melrose, OMG Jake said "the 3 word".
"No he didn't!". She said happy
"Yes, I'm so happy".