Mama Angela 60

"Boy let's get one thing straight, I'm the parent not you and not your big headed as brother. Between the two of y'all I went through 73 hours, 34 minutes and 12.98 seconds of labor, so l don't have to answer to either one of y'all. What you NEED to be worried about is why your son is keeps taking all these grown ass men's money in Dominoes and you Marcus needs to be going to the nearest corner store and start buying that boy some damn condoms I'm too damn young to be somebodies great grandma." I said looking at my sons you were really starting to get on my damn nerves.

"Mom what are......." Marcus started to say something but raised my hand silencing him.

"Boy are you stupid? Noah's ass been smiling since he got back from his 'run' and only two things can make a boy his age smile like that either he's got some money or he's finally sticking his little thing in something and I'm guessing it's the latter." I said and I watched as Marcus's face went slack. "Now go handle that and you go handle your child because them old men are looking a little pissed." I said pointing to Noah and MJ.

"Damn ma you on a roll, what you got for me?" Tonya said smiling in my direction.

"You need to stop breast-feeding that boy he's damn near four and he still running around asking for the boob. Trust me I didn't stop breast-feeding Marsean until he was about six and you see he's always up underneath me, hell he used to get mad when I breastfed Marcus." I said laughing and Tonya laughed.

"Oh he never told me that story...... maybe that's why he's so obsessed with my tits." Tonya said, okay that's something I didn't need hear. Thankfully Khalil and Lorenzo walked over to the table and it's clear that they were drinking.

"Why is Marcus so pissed?" Khalil asked and I just looked at him, he knew why but I was going to let Marcus handle that.

"Just so we're clear Khalil...... if y'all call me and say Noah has a baby on the way before he graduates college I'm fucking both of y'all up and don't try to act like you don't know what I'm talking about because I seen you talking to him." I said getting up and started walking around this cookout trying to be nosy. I didn't trust none of the Cunningham's that came to this wedding so I did what mothers do best and that's snoop, I found the most ratchet looking one and sat next to her, after listening to her talk about how if Khalil wasn't her cousin she'd do this and that and decided I picked my target perfectly. 

"Hey baby those are some cute earrings." I said lying my ass off, but this board was so damn stupid she actually believed me.

"Thank you I love your dress..... I'm sorry my name is Khadijah and you most be related to Marcus." She said and I nodded. "He's a cutie, but I think the other looks better..... no disrespect." She said and I had to force a smile.

"Oh thank you those are my sons........ are you going to be in wedding?" I asked changing the subject because if she said one more thing about my sons I was going to stab her with a chicken bone.

"I wish but I don't think Cadence likes me, just because the last time she came to Florida I may have been flirting with that sexy ass white man she's marrying." Khadijah said rolling her eyes. "Hell I'm surprised she even invited me, but then again Sa'vion will be here and after what he did to their brother....." She said and something stuck out.

"Sa'vion is their cousin." I said looking at her funny.

"Oh shyt I'm sorry, I'm drunk don't mind me......" She said nervously. "Oh my god is that....." She said looking out to the parking lot, I turned my head as Zyshaun got out his car looking just as cute as he wanted to be.

"Excuse me." I said getting up but making a mental note to finish our conversation. "Hey boo." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey mom.... everything going aight, you know I have no problem shutting this whole thing down." Zyshaun said smirking, since meeting him Zyshaun has become like one of my children, hell they all have.

"Everything is fine boy, but look I need you to cover for me at least for about an hour." I said smiling.

"You going to see that nigga aren't you?" Zyshaun said giving me the side eye.

"Please? I'll make you that cake you like." I said and he shook his head.

"You know if Marcus finds out, he'll..........." I waved him off and started walking to my car.

"Marcus ain't going to say anything he's going to be too busy dealing with Noah's horny ass. One hour Zyshaun that's all I need." I said getting in my car and pulling off.

Now I wasn't embarrassed by the fact that I was seeing a much younger man, I just didn't want everyone in my business but my sons were just too damn nosy and protective. I pulled up to studio apartment and knock on the door, as soon as he opened it I pulled him into a kiss, judge me if you want I really don't give a fuck, I'm too old to be worried about what anyone has to say.

"Damn I didn't think I was going to see you today." He said wiping his lips. I took the time to take in his body and was glad he wasn't wearing anything but a towel.

"If you want I can leave." I said walking further into his apartment. I turned and faced him and smiled, he was always a sexy young man I remember when I first met him the day I dropped Marcus off at college, I couldn't help but notice him checking me out.

"If you try to leave you know I'll chase you down." Qwanell said walking up to me, it wasn't fair that someone could be this sexy. "But I'm glad I got a chance to see you before I went back to Ohio." He said rubbing my face.

"I'm going to be honest with you Qwanell.... I don't have long before I have to get back and you know what I'm here for." I said pulling the towel from his waist.

"Yes ma'am." He said picking me up and carrying me back to his room...............................

An hour turned into three and by the time I got back to the cookout everyone was packing up, I checked myself in the mirror and walked back over to the table where Marcus was sitting with Tonya, Liberty and Cadence.

"Where'd you go mom?" Tonya asked smiling at me deviously.

"None of your damn business." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"I mean you're wearing that same smile as Noah has been wearing all day, so I have to ask...... was it good?" Tonya asked and I just smiled. I noticed Marcus trying his hardest not to say anything but at this point I didn't care.

"Umm Marcus you might wanna go check on Khalil he looks kinda pissed." Cadence said pointing to Khalil who was arguing with those two boys from yesterday. Marcus got up and rushed over to them with me not to far behind just in case mother Mary wanted to say something smart.

"I'M SAYING THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT I'M LETTING NOAH GO ANYWHERE WITH Y'ALL!" Khalil yelled just as we approach their group.

"Come on Khalil, Noah needs to spend some time with his great-grandmother. We'll bring him back in a couple hours relax." One of the boys said and I knew Khalil was getting ready to swing by how tightly his fist was balled up.

"Khalil relax baby." I said putting my hand on his shoulder and I felt him loosen up a little. "Now Noah what do you wanna do?" I asked turning to Noah.

"I actually wanna go home I need a shower and I'm kinda tired." Noah said just like I figured he would. The boy Cain started to say something but the other one Caleb shook his head slightly, it was a small gesture that most people would've missed except for me and Zyshaun who made eye contact with me letting me know he saw it too.

"It's coo little cousin, we'll see y'all at the wedding come on Cain." Caleb said walking away with his brother. Everyone went back to cleaning up when Zyshaun pulled me off to the side.

"I don't trust them two and I can read it in your face you don't either. Give me a day and I can find out everything you want to know about them." Zyshaun said and I nodded, I knew Zyshaun would handle it because that's just who he was but something was still off about those two and I really needed to find out what it was..........................