Devin 20

I woke to someone banging on the door of my pool house, I opened my eyes and saw that the room had red coloring to it, so that let me know that it was either really early or really late. I checked my watch and saw it was close to seven pm which meant I slept for about 8 hours, I got up and walked over to the door and saw my boy Ramone standing there shaking his head and judging from the look on his face he was pissed. I unlocked the door and stepped outside, he didn't say anything as I lead him into the main house but I knew exactly what was about to happen. I walked into the kitchen and turned the lights on, Torian most likely wouldn't be getting off until the morning so that meant I would have to cook. I started pulling stuff out the cabinets while Ramone sat at the table clearly irritated, but I was past the point of giving a fuck, once everything was in the skillet I sat at the table and looked at Ramone with a smirk on my face.

"So wassup?" I said, Ramone was my nigga but he was ultra sensitive and I knew just how to get under his skin.

"Nigga you know exactly why I'm here, I've been waiting for that beat for almost a week and you still haven't got back to me. Now Zyshaun is on my ass, asking me when the album is going to be done and I'm sitting there without answer because I'm waiting on you." Ramone said heated. I got up and walked over to the stove and started to stirring my alfredo.

"Mon you're my boy so I'm saying this with nothing but love...... I think you're afraid of a little competition. You see Zyshaun and his new protege Yuri and it bothers you, I mean that nigga is all over the news and it's starting to look like you're losing your crown." I said walking to the fridge.

"Man I'm not thinking about that nigga...... I just don't trust him. You hear some of the shyt that they're saying about him kidnapping some dude and killing him, I just don't see why Zyshaun wants that nigga around he's nothing but trouble." Ramone said and I laughed.

"Look I'm just calling it like I see it, because if you weren't so worried about what he's doing you would've known I sent you the beat last night." I said looking at him and Ramone looked stuck. "But you already knew that so why are you really here Mon?" I asked. Ramone didn't say anything until I was finished cooking my shrimp alfredo, I put Torian's plate in the oven and walked over to the table.

"Aight so maybe I am a little jealous...... this nigga raps, sings, dances and who knows what else. I'm starting to feel like Zyshaun isn't interested in my music anymore." Ramone said.

"You've been with him for like six years maybe he feels like you can stand on your own without him guiding you anymore....... you already know how I feel about Yuri, I'm not feeling him or his attitude but I can't deny his talent." I said, I looked at Ramone and saw how this was affecting him. "How about this, Torian is going to be working all night we can go to the studio and you can turn your anger into music." I said Ramone nodded and I smirked.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan." Ramone said grabbing my food and started eating it.

"Let me just clean the kitchen and leave Torian a note then I'll be ready to go." I said putting the rest of the food in a bowl knowing I'd be coming back for it later. I quickly cleaned the kitchen and left Torian a note before heading out with Ramone.

We got to the studio and thankfully nobody was there, at least nobody should be here since it was late. We walked to the elevators and Ramone was still bitching about why couldn't we just use the studio I had in my house, to which I answered simply; I like this one better. We stepped off the elevator and as soon as we turned the corner Ramone plowed straight into Yuri, who wasn't wearing a shirt.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Ramone asked, I looked at Yuri and tried not to get mad, me and him have gotten into a few times since I met him but I was too old to be arguing with a 19 year old.