Chapter 1-Memory Loss

• Dedicated to Dream Catcher's Creation

Hey, My Loves!! Bryanna is on the scene. This I know is gunna be short. Just bare with me. I had to get this in here or you would be confuzzled. Which is Bryanna talk for confused. Lol. I hope you guys like it. Help me out with a cast pweaaaaase *puppy dog eyes*

Xoxoxoxo

Love,

BBQueen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years had passed since I last saw my parents. I was lost and I knew that. I cursed under my breath for straying from the path. But, then again, there wasn’t a real path in a forest. I chuckled lightly as I sat down in the grass.

Sighing, I layed my head back and rested it on the bark of the old oak tree behind me. My highly trained ears picked up on a twig breaking close by. I had time to open my eyes in panic as I was thrown into a different tree two yards from where I last sat. Blood oozed from my side where the Rogues teeth had been.

“Your going to pay for that.” I said as I lunged and phased mid-air. My white fur was immediately soaked with my blood but my wound was already beginning to heal. I snarled as my teeth made contact with the rusty colored fur of his back. He bucked me off and I slammed into yet another tree, breaking it in half. Stupid forest, I thought to myself. 

I raised my head just in time to see three wolves charging me. A sharp pain hit my head like a ton of bricks but I fought them off. After they scrambled, I collapsed and let the darkness overcome me. It never occurred to me that I might wake up with not the slightest trace of who I am or where I came from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short, Kiddo’s. But I will upload soon! :D

Xoxoxoxo

Love,

BBQueen