chapter 4

2 weeks later

jaylens p.o.v

I was on my way to see tee in the hospital and the weirdest thing happened. this guy about my age was following me. when I got out the car I went over to him to ask why he was following me. he told me he was here to see teonna. I was really curious to who he was so I asked what his name was. he told me his name was ryan and that hes a old friend of tee.i had a feeling he was lying but I lost the feeling and went in to see my babe. I walked in to see my baby awake  the doctor told me she can leave the hospital tmrw. I was talking to her when that dude ryan came in. tee got really quiet.

ryan : umm can I speak to her alone really quick?

me: I guess

I walked out and went to the vending machine cause I was hungry.

tee p.o.v

when I saw that devil walk into the room I got quiet. I tried to act like I wasn't scared mostly becuz jay was in the room, but when he said he could talk to me alone without him in the room I knew I was in trouble. theres a little bit more about me tht I never told jaylen.

ryan: did u miss me

me: how did u find me?

ryan: you don't think i knew u were gonna run away from me?

ryan: I own you tee

me: but how-

ryan: I put a tracking device in that gay ass braclet I gave you so when u did run away I knew what state u were in.

ryan: your gonna be mine tee don't think your out of this one just yet.

hears foot steps*

ryan: play along or ill shoot him tell him about this little conversation and your brother goes too

me: o-oo ok

ryan: just promise me youll visit me sometimes ok bestfriend I love you

walks up to me and gives me a hug*

me: I will

with that he walked out of my room. what am I going to do. I don't need anymore drama.