chapter 2

My moms bf was sitting on my bed. I could smell the beer on him, fear started to take over.

bf: hello tee

Me: h-h-hey derrick

derrick: did u miss me

me: no I didn't

He started walking towards me. WHAT WAS THAT! I said I missed you. he started touching up on me until I pushed him away. he started hitting my face and punching me.

derrick: should've just let me rape you bitch

me:...

Derrick: go wash that blood off your face, this never happened.

I got up and washed my face I had bruises on my face so I covered them with make up. I went to my bed layed down and cried.

THE NEXT DAY

jaylens p.o.v

I woke of excited to see my baby. I had to make this girl mine she was so perfect. I did my thing and got ready for school. i locked up the house and was on my way. when i got there i already say tees car out front i walked to first period and saw her. something didn't look right.

me: hey ma you alright?

tee: im fine, never better

me:ight

i knew she was lying but i wasn't going to bug her about it. time passed and it was lunch time. i noticed that tee had extra makeup on, she never puts that much makeup on. i pulled her out the lunch room and i had a bottle of water and a napkin in my hand.

me: why you got all that make up up?

tee: idk just because

me: u lyin *takes napkin and wipes the make up off

me: WHAT THE HELL HEPPENED TO UR FACE?

tee: nothing

me: what happened to ur face

tee: i let this basic hoe beat on me but i took care of it *lying

me: oh

tees p.o.v

I was scared to tell jay what happened to my face. i didn't want to start anything, i was so scared of derrick and im usually not scared of no one. ill tell jay later what happened i just didn't know how, and  i didn't want to tell him at school. after school walked home with my bestfriends maliyah and Kendal they didn't kno about my moms bf beating me and they wont kno either. i gotta stop living my life in fear..

jaylens p.o.v

i was at the crib smoking a blunt when i heard a knock at the door. it was my babe tee. hey ma i said heey she said. i asked her if she wanted to stay the night and before i couldn't even finish the sentences she said she couldn't. something goin on with that girl and im gon find out.hours passed and she said she had to go. i gave her this long kiss and let her leave. once she pulled out the drive way i followed her to her moms house.