Selfish Sluts, missing friends and confusion lifted.

The next day, I turned my phone on and was alarmed when thirty-five missed calls and sixty-eight texts entered my screen. Everyone of them was from Joe. I deleted them all, and headed off for school. Today was Friday, and there ware no fights tonight. I walked into the school gates and saw John crying. I ran over to him.

"John? What's up?" I asked.

"It's Skye, she dumped me." He sobbed. I gasped and looked around for Skye. I found her with the rest of them, apart from Anna. She looked extra sad. I ran over.

"Why'd you dump John?" I asked.

"I did it for a friend. She's in mine and John's maths class. She fancies him. And John doesn't love me anymore, our relationship was dead. It would end anyway." She sighed. She was sad and I could see fresh new scars on her wrists. I grabbed her hand.

"Come on, fuck school, let's go and visit Anna. Megan, Fern you coming?" I said. Megan nodded and after a minute, Fern did too. Megan took a step back. Fern was going to skip school? We left and headed over to the hospital.

When we arrived, the nurses said that Anna had been discharged. We sighed and went to her house. When I opened the door, Anna's Mum came running.

"Oh, it's you guys, have you seen Anna?" She asked. My senses suddenly became alert.

"No, but I'll find her." I said, and then we left. I searched alley ways, Joe's house, the fighting grounds, but no sign of her. My heart started racing. What if the enemy gang had abducted her, knowing she was my weak point. I went down an alley way and some people attacked me. I let them, hoping where they took me would have Anna there. They threw me into the back of a car and drove off. 

We arrived at a shabby house and they hauled me out of the car. The wooden door was rotting away and so were the men by the looks of things. They were young enough, but they hadn't washed for days. They stunk like cheese. One of them opened the door while the other one held onto my tightly. The other man returned and grabbed my arm again. We walked in and through another door. It was full of curtains, hiding people. They opened a curtain that was empty. I sat down and waited for their footsteps to leave the room. I climbed out of the curtain and started searching the curtains. Anna wasn't in any of them. Suddenly, my phone buzzed.

We've found her.

It was from Anna's mum, so I left the room. One of the guys from before spotted me and walked over. He slammed his fist into my face, obviously astounded because that would knock most girls out. I hit him and he fell to the floor. Another guy came and punched me, twice as hard as the other guy. He was surprised too, just in time for me to knock him out as well. I walked out the door and called a taxi. I gave the man my home address and he started driving. I memorized the way, because I'd come back for them. 

We arrived at my house and I went in. It was half three, so most people would have been coming home from school. There was a knock at my door and I froze. I turned and opened the door, and there was standing two people that I didn't know. A third jogged up. Two boys and one girl. The girl had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was grinning, her eyes lighting up. She was wearing black skinny jeans and white converse with bright green laces. Her top showed her belly button and had a picture of an ice cream saying 'Lick Me'. I sighed. Slut. The boy with his arm attached to the girls waist had Skater Boi blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a top that said 'hottie' and white skinny jeans with grey converse. The guy next to him, rolling his blue eyes, had the same hair as the other guy and the same eyes as the girl, but he was wearing a 'Fish Warfare 3' t-shirt and black skinny jeans with black converse. His hair was a bit longer than the other guys and it kept falling in his face.

"Hi!" chirped the girl. "I'm Niamh!"

"Hey, I'm Niamh's boyfriend, Tom," the guys attached to her waist said.

"I''m her brother, Liam." The eye-rolling guy said.

"We just moved in next door! Tom too!" Niamh laughed, "we wanted to say hi! What's your name?"

"Heather." I said.

"Oh, hi Heather! Do you want a ride to school in the mornings?" Niamh asked. Liam swung his head towards her.

"Hey, I drive you to school, I don't need you to invite other people along." He snapped.

"Shut up Liam." Tom said. I sighed.

"No, I'm fine. I walk to school." I said. Liam looked at me and his eyes softened.

"You walk? It's okay if you want a ride with us." He smiled. I sighed and shuck my head.

"If I wanted a ride I'd get one of my best friends, Skye, to take me." I said.

"Skye's a nice name!" Niamh chirped, wanting to get back into the conversation. I sighed again. Niamh was a selfish slut. 

"Yeah, it is, now I have to do my maths homework, I better go." I said,

"Wait! Can I get your number? I need some-one to help me around the school!" Niamh asked. Liam nodded his head.

"Yeah, can I get it too?" he asked. I shrugged and recited my number to them both. They all nodded and walked across my grass to thier house. My phone errupted in my pocket and I picked it up sighing.

"Heather, what's wrong?" I heard a manly voice say. I checked the caller ID. Joe.

"Oh, um, nothing."

"Listen, I know you heard me say I hate you, and you saw me cheat on you, but didn't you hear anything else? I repeatedly said I loved you, didn't I?" 

"Well... yeah..."

"But are we over?" he asked. I stiffened.

"I... I don't know..."

"Because I still love you."

"And I love you too, but..."

"No buts, if we love each other, then what's keeping us?"

"I don't know... probably that you cheated on me."

"I kissed her and that was it, swear down on my mothers life."

"Fine, I guess..."

"We're together then?" He asked. A grin broke out onto my face.

"Yeah,"