A Gang Leader's Kiss.

Hi guys! This is my first Wattpad story, so please don’t be too harsh!;D

I walked up the front porch, sighing. I had been through hell that day. Pure hell. First of all, my old gang got involved in my life again. I’d joined a gang at thirteen, became the gang leader at fourteen because of my fighting skills, at fifteen I got stabbed, but it didn’t faze me. And at sixteen, I’d left and tried to get on with my life. And I have. Until now. The new gang leader is nothing compared to what I was, I could knock people out with a single punch, sometimes even kill people with two. And now everyone had had enough with having a gang leader like James. They were begging me to come back, but the guy who stabbed me had made me realize that being in a gang was not a very good idea. The guy was dead now, the gang realized that it was his fault and killed him. I had a nasty gang.

I unlocked my door and went in, considering the options. I could go back to a life of danger and fun, or I could stay in my safe life and make friends. A couple of my old gang members went to my school, and they had left right after me. I could be friends with them. There were a few girls in my class who were nice enough. There were a few bitches aswell, but who cares about them?

A knock on the door interuppted my thoughts. I looked through the peep hole to see the gang leader. He was angry. I opened the door and smiled at him, just as he pounced. He dragged me to the floor, keeping me underneath him. I shut the door with my foot and he smiled. He was handsome. Really handsome. He leant down to my ear.

"I've been getting urges, you know," he whispered. I smiled.

"What kind?" I smirked, whispering back into his ear. He showed me, by pressing his lips against my neck. They moved up to my jaw line and then up to lips. Almost out of nowhere, his hands snapped to my top, which is where he started unbuttoning. After my bra was uncovered, he looked down, almost gobsmacked.

"They're nice," he said, and I held in a laugh. But now playtime was over. I pushed him up, not bothering to do up my top. I pushed him again and he fell onto the stairs, somewhat exited. Like he was getting somewhere. I then punched him and he was knocked out. I buttoned up my top and picked him up. I opened the door, carefully, trying not to drop him, and then I threw him outside, which is where he landed with a thud. I laughed. The new gang leader was nothing.