12

Nows my chance! " Ice make....Arrows!" i shouted and it hit her. She let out a loud scream and everyone in fairy tail came out. 

Smoke form and I heard a laugh, 

" Ha...haha...Haha!" Juvia? 

" Gray think Gray can defeat Juvia with that?!" she souted.

What the- My eyes widen in horror. Her wings......her wings....

They were...the wings of a devil. 

Juvia Loxar POV ( Not the evil one ) 

I started to cry. Oh no...oh no no! My wings became darker and darker.

" GRAY!" i screamed and blacked out. 

Gray POV 

she pointed at me and i flew away. What the.....

" How dare you!" shouted Natsu. He came charging to Juvia but was stopped by Erza. 

" Let me handle this" she whispered. 

" Black Wing armor!" she transform and chargered at Juvia. 

My eyes widen as i saw a smirk from Juvia. " Erza No! Come Back!" I yelled but was too late. 

" Sh..." hush Juvia and erza froze. " Disappear" juvia mumbled and Erza slwoly faded. 

Natsu clenched his fist." How...how dare you!" he shouted angry. 

" Fire dragons roar!" and fire came out going towards Juvia but it had no affect. 

" Ouch Natsu. Try this for pay back" she grin. " Water lock" and Lucy was in a circle of black water. 

" Disappear my friend..." and lucy disappeared....just like that...

Laxus disappeared Wendy happy Carla....gildarts and..Cana. 

" STOP!" i screamed as she pointed to Natsu. " Ice make...Rampart!" i shouted and walls of ice surrounded me master and Juvia.

Ah shoot....that used up way too much magic for the Rampart....

I fell to the floor and sturggle to stand up. Master helped me up. 

" Master..." i whispered and he nodded his head. 

" Scums like you should not exist" said Juvia. 

" Juvia..I know your in there! But please listen! YOU HAVE TO FIGHT! In life we cannot see the future. We cannot depend on others and we all make mistakes. Juvia please at least listen to my words. We all Love you darely." said master. 

" Lies...." said Juvia. " Your love she knows...she knows...but yur love aint enough to save her" 

I've had enough. " Juvia! I have always always loved you! I just had to let you go because....i didnt want to lose you like i lost Ultear and Ul.....your just like a fragile flower....so i had to let you go...because...i love you....I still do but...like the old man said. You cant see the future....and in the future i dont want to lose you..." i told her." Juvia...I love you" 

Juvia clenched her head and screamed. He fell to the floor and kept screaming. 

" Master...now" i whispered and he nodded. 

" Fairy law!" he yelled. 

And i covered my eyes of the bright light. The next thing i knew was smoke all over. 

Juvia.....she lay there on the floor. Not moving. I ran to her and held her. " Juvia! Juvia!" I shook her. 

She groan and slowly opened her eyes. I started to cry. " I'm so glad....so glad your find" i cried. 

" I'm glad...i'm back...." she slowly let the words out and black out. 

----------------------- ----------------------- -------------------------- ---------------------------------- -----------------------------------