14 how to save a life

Gray POV

" ice make...RAMPART!" a wall came out dividing me away from juvia and everyone in fairy tail.

"Gray!Gray!gray!" cried juvia banging on the ice. I fell to my knees. Ah my strength. No I stood up. I'm going to protect Juvia!

"Gray stop this! Please!" she cried.

" ha come on gray! Kill me!" shout the evil juvia.

" Ice make twin Dragon!" and two dragons came out headed straight to her.

I smirked but then frown as they passed her and came back towards me...they turned black and I jumped dodging it. They hit the rampart and flew back hitting me. I fell to the ground.

"gray! Let me help you! Please! Stop This" shouted juvia.

" juvia!" I shouted. I smiled. Let this attack be the last one.

I gather up all the magic I had left...

"Ice make....ic-" my eyes widen and I flew backwards and hit the wall between me and everyone else.

"Gray!" screamed Juvia.

Ah I was hit near the chest and still moving.

" let's put an end to this" I whispered.

I gather up all my magic again.

"ice make....ice cupid!" I shouted and fell to the ground unsure if I've hit her or not...I blacked out.

Juvia POV

Arrows of hearts hit the evil me and she disappeared. Gray fell down to the floor and the rampart closed...

I ran to him. " Gray!" I cried.

Wendy came running And tried to heal him. She back away and nodded her head no. My eyes widen I check his pulse...nothing. " no no gray come back to me. Gray! I know your stronger than this please come back!"

Everyone was crying with their head hung down.

I frown this is it...."gray you still have a long life to live sweetheart....now wake up" I whispered. My lips turned blue and I kissed his lips. He moan and sat up quickly. I hugged him.

"it worked!" I whispered.

"JUVIA!" shouted Gajeel.

" sorry Gajeel kun but I guess I'll be leaving first"

I felt myself getting weaker and hugged gray. " Gray you still have a long life to live so stay a live and please.....if you can no you need to...move on..." I whispered to him.

He looked confused.

"what are you talking about juvia?" he asked.

I smiled. " I love you"

" I love you too juvia" he replied. I laughed and hid my arm.

I kissed him for the last time and disappeared.

Gray POV

Juvia kissed me and disappeared.

No...no!

"JUVIA? JUVIA!" I screamed.

" she just gave you your life back now use it wisely gray" said gajeel.

"what's going on?!" I asked.

" she gave you your life back gray... But in exchange she gave up her life. She's been working on it for years now and call it...' how to save a life' " explained gajeel.

No! No! No!

I fell down and started to cry very hard. Juvia....

-----------------------------------------

Sequeal!!!!>>>> Lost Memories Gruvia love story