Chapter 5: the tutor

I slowly open my eyes to see my room full of sunshine. Some weight is on my shoulders as if I am forgetting something. I decide to lean over to my night stand and check my phone. I happen to notice that the time is 11:24am. It's Saturday. Tutoring. SHOOT. I'M TUTORING TYLER AT NOON. Turning on my Spotify teen wolf playlist to the song 'Who are you really' by Mikky Ekko(So... I had happened to start Teen Wolf from the start...not because Tyler or anything). I jump up and brush my teeth and look at myself in the mirror, eek... I then sit down at my vanity to search through my small collection of makeup for something that could possibly fix my face.

concealer:check

eyeliner: check

lip balm: check

naked nude pallet: check

mascara: ch...where is it...no no no i CAN NOT BE EYELID BALD TODAY

I finally find some mascara and see that it is 11:42am. Crap. I'm only wearing a T shirt. I run to my dresser and fling every drawer open, pulling out every article of clothing on looking for the perfect thing to wear that Tyler will li...that will be most comfortable. I'm not trying to impress...I just like being comfortable. Yes Ash. Good. I ended up dressing myself in some leggings, a grey T, a blush cardigan, and a scarf. But sadly I had to wear my glasses since we will be reading and I'm terribly far sighted. I look ugly in them but this is only a tutor date...session. Not a date.

Once I'm dressed I look at the time again to see 11:57

Once I'm dressed I look at the time again to see 11:57. MY HAIR. I put it in a bun last night and now it is everywhere, crazy, messy, and gross! So I quickly brush it out and put half of it back up. Since I didn't have any time for a shower I sprayed some dry shampoo on and called it that. Turning out better than I thought.

That's when I heard the door knock

That's when I heard the door knock. The brick inside my stomach dropped and I flew down the stairs to see Liam reaching for the knob. I raced to his side and looked into his soul and said "I need you to go downstairs. I have a very important dat-...er-meeting today and I need you to stay far away. Dad is out of town until tomorrow. You can play Xbox as much as you want just please stay away."

"Geez Ashley...oh well, can't complain with that."

As soon as he was down the stairs I took one deep breath in and opened the door to see Tyler on my doorstep, looking up as if he wasn't expecting anyone to answer. He was wearing black jeans and a maroon V-neck. Wow. We both stared at each other through silence for what felt like an eternity. "Hi." I managed to get out. As if he had just been snapped out of a hypnotism he looked into my eyes and blushed replying with a "Hey." He walked past me into my house as I peeked to my driveway to see an old black BMW convertible. If I were to have any car it would be that. And of course he has it which makes him that much more irresistible.