Talk with Sarah

~~~Pamela's POV~~~
           -~-~-~<<< >>>~-~-~-

Sarah and Haily are currently sitting on the couch I turn and look at them to see them watching me curiously.

I am going to take a shower now that everything is back in order

With that I go upstairs, go straight to the bathroom and turn the hot water on. As I am waiting for the hot water to heat up I being to undress, I grab my comb and comb my hair real quick. I check the water and adjust it to how I like and climb in. As I let the water run over my body and threw my hair, the bathroom door opens.

What are you doing in my bathroom? I ask in a panicked tone. The only one I know that does that is Cole.

Its just me, relax. Says Sarah. I came in here to talk to you. She says in a shaky breath.

I peek my head out from behind the curtain to look at her. What is so important that it couldn't wait, until after my shower!

Its about a female. With that one little sentence said I shut off my shower, wrap a town around my body and go into my bedroom to talk to Sarah.

I look at Sarah with curiosity in my eyes and say what about a female? Do you like someone? or is it just a person you are having problems with?.......Explain.

She takes in a shaky breath, says She is an individual that I have liked for some time now, we have been friends for a long time and I have always felt this way about her but I have never excepted  it until now. The problem is I don't know how to tell her that I like her.

I look at her stunned for a moment before saying You should tell her like you just told me, go up to her the next time you see her and say 'hey! I have like you'. I look into her eyes and shrug my shoulders, indicating that I don't know what else to tell her.

Sarah looked at me for a brief moment before a huge smile formed on her face and she ran out of my room.

Well that is the end of that. I wonder who she likes?

I leave the bedroom and go back into the bathroom. I take my shower and clean everything off. Once I was done in the shower I dried off and wrapped my hair in the towel.

I go into my closet and put some comfy clothes on, walking out of my room I bumped into some one. When I looked up........

         -~-~-~<<< >>>~-~-~-

N/A sorry if the spacing end everything is off, it was acting funky when I typed everything up.