Kapitel 2

I woke up, frantically trying to assure myself that we were not living in a post-apocalyptic dystopian society. I told myself the sun would come up, and I told myself that the sky would be a light grey, just like how it always is. I insisted that if I went downstairs, my family would be there, and they'd bid me a good morning. Seeing that it was 02:30, I we to back to bed, and I was out like a light.
Well, thankfully, I did not live in a dystopian society, I figured that out. The day seemed to drag on at school, I don't see why we need art class as an extra-curricular activity when we cannot tell 'blue' from 'yellow'. It all looks grey to me. But who's to know if 'blue' and 'yellow' actually do exist? Maybe it's just our minds telling us it exists? I snapped out of my thoughts as someone sat down across from me, looking at me through their dark grey eyes.
"Hello," he greeted, "I'm Greggy, and I'm new here."
"Hey," I replied, giving him a small smile. "I'm Judith. Where are you from?"
"Bordeaux," he replied, shrugging, "I'm a foreign exchange student."
He made me laugh 3 times that class, a new record for any of my friends. Isn't it cool meeting people from different places in the universe? Especially when you meet cute French boys that resemble anime characters.

I could've sworn that the sky was a little less grey.