My Daily Skincare Regime

My daily skincare regime

I try my best to take the best possible care for my skin, so this is what I do daily!! :)

When I get up, I always have a shower and every other day, I scrub my face with St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub, which is a really nice scrub that isn't too coarse and removes blackheads, blemishes and dirt. On the other days, I use Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash, this makes your skin really smooth as well as unblocking pores and dirt.

After my shower, I moisturise my face with Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser, this is one of my favourite moisturisers as it sinks in really quickly and makes your skin smooth and not too oily or shiny. It is really important to moisturise after you have washed your face, because once you have taken off all the oil when you wash it, your skin makes even more spot making oil to make your face hydrated, however when you use a moisturiser, this hydrates your skin and doesn't course spots and your skin doesn't feel the need to make ore oil. If you are looking to go down the more expensive route, I recommend Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion as it sinks in and makes you really feel the difference when you are out and about.

Then, I apply my makeup and when the moisturiser has sunken in, I dab a little of the Body Shop TeaTree concealer around my nose and on any blemishes as it hides the spots and also isn't too bad for them either. I am now ready to go!!

Just before I go to bed, I use Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover Pads to take off my makeup; these pads are really soft and remove most of my makeup (including waterproof mascara). I take a cotton wool pad and run it under some water and squeeze all the water out again, this is so that when I put anything on the pad, the cotton wool doesn't just absorb it all. I drip about 5 drops of Simple Kind To Skin Facial Toner [A/N: Have you spotted the pattern yet?! :) ] and, with upward motions, rub it all over my face. This makes your face fresh and removes any leftover makeup. After this, I moisturise again with the Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser, and go to bed!