Mascara

Mascara

I promise this will be a longer post! ;)

Natural Collection: Waterproof and Smudge proof mascara in Brown/Black

This was my first mascara that I ever had and to be honest, I am impressed with what I got for £1.99! It is definitely waterproof and smudge proof and also wasn't too hard to take off. It lasted all day and the brush wasn't too bad; it took a couple of brushes to make a difference, but as a plus, it didn't clump that easily. I wouldn't use this on a daily basis anymore, however I think that it is a good first!

Maybelline Falsies Blackest Black/Black Drama

I really love this mascara, the brush is slightly rounded so it covers your whole lash line in one stroke, and it doesn't clump. It is a 'Flexi' brush which means that it bends in the middle so that it drags slightly when you put it on, this fully coats the lashes. It is a more expensive £7.99 but it, in my opinion, is worth every penny. I kind of wish that I bought this in waterproof as I wear this a lot more often, but that is just a personal preference.

Mega Effects mascara from Avon

This has a very scary looking brush, however it is very similar to the Falsies brush. Again, I wish that I got it in waterproof, but it is definitely worth the £10 (on sale now for £7).

Maybelline Colossal in Waterproof

This is my all time favourite mascara with a large brush that gives all the volume and length in one stroke. The large brush collects all the lashes and doesn't clump and when it's dry, it doesn't smudge and is definitely waterproof! This, like the Falsies, it is £7.99, but again, it is worth every penny. I cannot fault this mascara and would highly recommend it to anyone! :)

I will hopefully be posting once a week, however that is not a promise!! x