Not All My Fault

Handsome,

I just want you to know that i am not sorry for getting close to you. But it seems that im sorry for about everything else. I'm sorry I took so long letting go. You made me feel speicial. I will never regret that. Around you I was my best. I am sorry....for the way I acted. I should not have been that way toward you. Forgive my actions. I never meant any harm. Forgive me for the things i said to you. I never intended any offence. For my unspoken thoughts about you. Even if you could never guess about them correctly. For not looking attractive for you. I tried I really did. Please forgive my staring. I only did it because I found you intense and attractive. Forgive me for touching you. I never intended to make you uncomfortable. Nor did I intend to carry things as far as I did. I just craved the human contact, your contact. Forgive my rudeness and odd mood swings. There was no excuse for them. For being mean and hurting you. I reacted violently to foriegn things and you were definately foriegn. I'm sorry for asking too much. Sometimes I forgot where my place was. Im sorry for wanting more than Ill ever deserve. Im sorry for being selfish. For wanting your love and appoval. I didnt and never will deserve those either. I'm sorry for every time I bothered you. For texting you too much because I had no one else to talk to. For grabbing you from behind and hugging you. I was just showing you I cared in the only way I knew how. For running away when I liked what you were doing. I didnt know how to react to you, to such an enjoyable creature. I'm sorry for being jealous. Even if you didn't notice. Im sorry for having a temper. I shouldnt have ever let you see it. I'm sorry for not listening to you more. Now I wish i had. Im sorry I was so clingy. I realize how inappriate it was. Im sorry for trying to make you feel guilty. It was sick that I even tried. I'm sorry for ruining your other relationships. It wasn't intentional I swear. Im sorry for giving you my heart. I didnt think i you would break it. I really didnt. Im sorry Im sexually attracted to you. I almost wish I wasn't. It would have saved us so much trouble if I wasn't. I'm sorry I can't satisfy you. It killed me that I wasn't enough for you. I'm sorry I can't make you happy. I tried so so hard. Im sorry I disturbed your smooth life. I knew I would make it difficult. But I truely hoped. And I'm sorry for that too....I'm sorry I couldn't be any better. I guess I'm mostly sorry for not being good enough for you. For being the biggest disappointment you'll ever have. I'm sorry for making you feel...wrong. I would ask for your forgiveness, but I know I don't deserve it, so I won't. Just know that I am sincerly sorry. Truely sorry for telling you that I was inlove with you and that you will always be in my heart. You made it so easy, so very easy to fall inlove with you. And it honestly has killed me to find out that I am your deepest regret in this life.

Eternally Your Kitten

(Whether you care or not.)