TEXT

Everything in here is random. It's just things I like, me ranting, my feelings, poems, letters, stories, and any other random thing that I feel like putting on here. Vote. Comment. Enjoy.

• **** • **** • **** • **** • **** • **** • **** • **** •

These are all the texts I wanted to send but never had the guts to. Because either I felt like it was to gushy or I thought it was to personal and that id get laughed at. Again. So here it is. Laugh it up. Chuckle at my stupid emotional comments and pleds for company that I felt I never had the right to send. Because baby I don't care anymore.

1. It's not worth it. Your doing so well. No matter how much I miss you.I'm not going to let us get as close as we were before. Because saying goodbye is way too hard as it is.

2. I hope you don't realize how deeply you hurt me.

3. The one thing I want more than anything in the whole world is your arms around me.

4. I wish you could protect me from myself.

5. I wish we'd never met. Not because of the ways you've hurt me. But because I'm scared of how hurt I'll be once I lose you for good.

6. The Fates don't wish for us to be together. You need to accept that. You need to find someone else. Someone who is deserving of your attention.

7. I love you. Your my best friend. But you keep hurting me. And I don't....I don't know how much longer I'll be able to take your abuse.

8. I miss you.

9. When can we hangout? I really miss you.

10. Are you busy today? If not can we hangout?

11. Look I'm not trying to be heartless. But you have no idea how much it sucks to miss you. To go to text you to tell you a funny story or tell you how I just expecenced the coolest thing or just to say hi and then bam. I remember that you don't have time for me anymore. You don't realize that I think about you sometimes and cry because I feel homesick and I know that doesn't even make since but you became my family. And even though i knew. I fucking knew it'd happen. I didn't realize, I couldn't have prepared myself for how much it hurts to get kicked to the curb by you. I try to pretend that everythings fine but it isn't. It hurts more then you could imagin. I miss you. So much. My body hurts when I think of how well never be close again. My eyes tear up when I want to text you or talk to you and remember that I can't because you don't want me anymore.

12. I wish you could understand how hurt I am.

13. I love you.

14. You said you would be there. Why didn't you show up? I was so excited and you never came.

15. I don't know how much longer I will last with you ignoring me. It hurts. I feel so nuglected and lost. I just want you to say hi. Is that too much to ask?

16. I need you.

17. I think I'm losing sight of what really matters. I think I might be losing sight of who I really am.

18. I'm tryng really hard to move on.

19. Corse i'd probably showup and you wouldn't be at home. And then I'd get a text saying well hangout some other time.

20. You have me wrapped so tight. I'll never get away will I?

21. I know I'm coming off as a bitch but Ive been holding this in for a while. I do miss you. So so so much.

22. I hate how you talk to me.

23. I wish I wasn't inlove with you the way I am.

24. When I talk to you I say I'm happy but when I'm honest with myself I know I'm hurting.

25. It's just a game we play babe. I hurt him and he hurts me back. Yes it's sick and twisted in the worst ways but it's how we are. You ask how one might win this game? Well I don't think there is a true winner. Whoever is left with half a heart and people to love I guess.

26. There was no one there to listen. There was no one there to tell. So there is no way I could tell someone when there was no one. Right?

27. You want to know why I didn't say anything? This is why. I'm so scared that I'll say something that will upset you that you'll be mad at me you won't text back. That you'll start ignoring me and you won't stop. That the reason you never say hi is because I'm too stupid to keep my mouth shut. I text you back the day you text me. Fuck within minutes i've text you back. So why can't you say hi back. It's one word. Two damn letters. It's not that hard. It'd take maybe 10 seconds of your life. ...but I guess I'm not worth even ten seconds.

28. I don't know why. But boy I love you

29. Finish what you fucking start.

30. I'm tired. So tired of you being an ass and me liking it.