Bella Phases

Bella’s POV

I was awake the whole time Sam had been carrying me to his house. I knew about him being a werewolf since Jake had once mentioned the legends to me once, which is how I learned about the ‘cold ones’. I was listening closely the whole time he was talking to his pack and when he said I was his sister it shocked me. I had always wanted a sibling to talk to and now I have one.

“Sam…” I breathed out still dazed. “Is that all true? Are you really me brother?” I asked with wide eyes but with a glimmer of hope and joy in them. I was happy that I could have someone to talk to about my messed up life who knows what I’m talking about. I’ve never actually talked to Sam before now either but I’ve always held a confusing feeling of brotherly love for him and now I know it is because he is my actual brother.

“Yes. It’s all true and I won’t ever let anything else hurt you ever again.” He told me sincerely. I nodded once and before he could blink an eye I was hugging him with all my strength. I saw him grimace in pain, oops I forgot about all this new strength, so I let him go while smirking at him.

“Sorry Sammy. I’m not used to all this extra strength yet. I’ve always just been a helpless human. Now why don’t you introduce me to my other new brothers?” I batted my eyelashes at him and grinned evilly. Whoa, I thought, where did this come from? Maybe being a wolf will be a good thing for me. I know one thing, I will be able to rough house with the guys now and won’t be left out.

“Okay then. Bella this is Jared and Paul, guys Bella.” Sam finally introduced us properly. Jared extended his hand to me and I looked at it a second before taking it and pulling him into a bone-crushing hug and he yelped loudly causing me smirk and chuckle darkly. I finally released him and stepped over to Paul but when our eyes met we both froze staring at each other with awe and understanding etched on our faces before I looked away and started shaking violently.

“Shit” Sam cursed as he picked me up and brought me into the woods where I phased into a beautiful midnight black wolf, so black it had streaks of blue in it. He quickly phased too so he could talk to me and try to see what was wrong.

(Sam. Bella)

What the hell was that Sam?!

That was you phasing for the first time, so just calm down.

I know that Stupid! I mean in there, with Paul. What was that?

Well, I guess now would be the time to explain everything to you.

Really? You think so?

*sigh* Please don’t get sarcastic with me. I’m just trying to help.

Sorry. I’m just pissed off for no reason.