Chapter 1

I'm in the woods hunting for a rabbit. My family taught me how to hunt. I've gotten better at it the past few years. I see a rabbit not to far away away. I get down on the ground, crawling over to it. I grab out my knife getting ready to attack it. A wolf jumps out of the bushes next to me. It freaks me out a little. I a few seconds the rabbit is gone. I look over at the wolf and it's Louis. He changes out of the wolf body into the human body. He walks over to me laughing. " Yeah, verry funny. " I say. We both head back to our home. I go down by the lake and sit down by the shore. I hear someone walking over. I look behind me and it's louis. " hey. I'm sorry about earlier. " He says. " Don't worry, it's ok. " I say. " I can't wait until you're my mate. " Louis says. " Me too, but sometimes I feel like it's wrong because I'm human. " I say. Louis puts both of his hands on my cheeks, making me look at him. " I don't care if you are human, I want to be with you forever. " Louis says. " That won't be long, because I'm not gonna live as long as you. " I say. A few tears pouring down my face. Louis wipes the tears away. He leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I kiss him back. A few minutes later I hear my mom calling. " I'll see you tomorrow. " I say. " See ya. " louis says. I head into my house. After dinner I decide to go for a walk. I head into the woods just wandering around. I'm 20 minutes away from my camp site. It's pretty dark I'm a little scared. I hear something in the bushes not too far away from me. I turn around to run away but I bump into someone. It's too dark and I can't see what they look like, but he has curly hair. " You lost, love. " The boy says. " No. " I say. " what are you doing, wandering late in the woods at this time, you could get lost and hurt. " The boy says. " I'm fine. " I say. I walk away from him, but he is in front of me in like a second. " Where do you think you are going. " The boy says. " I'm heading back home, please just leave me alone. " I say getting angry. " I don't think so. " The boy says. His eyes start to change from his normal colour to bloody red, I see fangs come out. I run away from him as fast as I can. I get tackled to the ground fast. He picks me up. " what makes you think you could get away from me. " The boy says. I see louis and a few other wolves in the woods. " louis over he--. " The boy covers my mouth. Luckily louis looks this way. Louis and the other guys turn into wolves running over here. The boy runs away fast into the woods. They come running over to me. They all turn back into human form. Louis walks over to me pulling me into a hug. " are you ok violet. " Louis says. " yeah, I'm fine. " I say. We start to walk back to the camp. I look into the woods, and see him, looking at me. I look awa for a few seconds. When I look back, he is gone.