T H R E E

T H R E E

I watched  Mr. Malik follow Harry down the hallway towards the principals office until they were out of my sight. I sighed, turned on my heels and made my way to Mrs. Carter's old room. The  heels of my TOMs were dragging on the ground, but right now I didn't really care... I just couldn't shake the fact that Harry just happened to find me in the never used bathroom and just randomly -- completly out of the blue -- asked me for another chance at us... if there ever really was a real us...

-

Before I knew it I was at Mr. Malik's door. I reach for the doorknob I expected it to be locked since the door was locked since the door was shut, but it wasn't. I pushed the door open and made my way into the darkened room. The lights flickered on as they cencered that I was in the room and I suddendly realized that Mr. Malik had completly changed the way that Mrs. Cater had the room before.

His desk was on the completly ooposite side of the room he didn't have Mrs. Carter's billbored up and his desk was less cluutered and had somethings on his desk that I couldn't see from over here. I walked over to his desk and picked up the mysterous item; it was a picture fram of Mr. Malik and some other guy. I know I shouldn't snoop and I feel bad for doing it but for some reason I really wanted to know who this guy was. 

-

I walked around Mrs. Car- I mean Mr. Malik’s room and find my way at his desk where there are pictures of my – if I do say so myself – very attractive teacher and some other guy that is also very attractive. They could be best friends because Harry and I were like that before we started dating and everything turned into a living hell… But something about these pictures gave me a gut feeling in my stomach that they weren’t just best friends of stepbrothers.

Being the stupid curios boy I am I walk over to the other side of Mr. Malik’s desk and open his laptop. Before I do anything else I awkwardly jog to the door and check to see if Mr. Malik is coming down the hallway, he isn’t. I jog back to Mr. Malik’s desk and move my pointer finger around on the mouse pad until the screen brightens up and it says it’s locked. I click on the little icon –  

Maybe he doesn’t have a password

He’s a teacher! Why wouldn’t he have a password stupid?

I don’t know… maybe he doesn’t find it necessary

I bet he does and you an idiot for thinking that he doesn’t.

 – And it goes to the home screen; which is a picture of him with the other guy who is hanging on to his back.

Would you look at that? I was right.

I click on the internet explorer icon because it’s one of the only ones that he actually does have. While I’m waiting for it to load I get up out of his comfortable chair and jog to the door, surprisingly he’s still not walking up the hallway… did I get Harry in that much trouble? If I did he’s really going to kill me…

I walk back to his desk in the corner of the room; the very slow internet explorer has decided to finally load. On top of the browser page I see his bookmarked pages: the school’s website, a few websites that I’ve never heard of and Facebook. I click on the Facebook one and it sends me straight to his profile page.

Zayn Malik

22 years old

In a relationship with Liam Payne

Liam Payne? I click on the link to his name and wait for the page to load.

Liam James Payne

23 years old

In a relationship with Zayn Malik

Liam is attractive… very attractive. His profile picture is of him and Mr. Malik: Mr. Malik is kissing his cheek. Don’t get me started on his cover photo… I mean damn. LOUIS! What are you doing?! Stop drooling over your English teacher’s extremely hot boyfriend. Oh God! I hear footsteps coming down the hallway! He’s coming!

I quickly exit out of Facebook, close the laptop and scurry to one of the nearby desks.

“Louis? Right?” Mr. Malik asks while entering his classroom and I nod. “I am so sorry that I took so long, I had to speak to the principal and Mr. Styles’ mum about his behavior.” Harry’s  mum? He’s really going to kill me…literally. “But Mr. Tomlinson, why was Mr. Styles chasing after you trying to beat you up?” I shrug, even if I told him he’d probably hate me, even if he is gay/bisexual himself… they all do.

“I don’t know… he just hates me… Just like everyone else.”

“Louis, everyone doesn’t hate you.” I scoff, like he would know, he’s only been here not even one day. “Louis,” he starts again. “It’s okay to tell me.” his brown eyes look soft. “It’ll be our little secret.” he says giving me a small smile that makes me just want to tell him everything but it quickly disappears as I shake my head.

He sighs like he’s given up on me, like everyone else, and runs his fingers through his hair making it slightly messy. “Whatever Mr. Tomlinson, you can go now.” Mr. Malik was mad, I could tell as I walked out of the room I could hear him fall into his chair.

I make it a couple of steps before I am completely frightened by Harry who has walked up behind me. I have half the mind to turn around and run, but I know Harry will chase after me and my feet fell like they’re stuck to the ground.

“Louis, oh Louis,” he begins and doesn’t he doesn’t sound mad… yet. “You got me in so much fucking trouble.” He laughs. “But… I mean it’s only two Saturday detentions and it’s all because somebody couldn’t just say yes.” He moved closer to me with each word. “Louis,” his rather large hands were on either side of my head and his hips were pressed to mine. “I believe we have some business to take care of at my place.”

-

I ran out of Harry’s house in tears.

He didn’t love me, he never did and he never will.

No shit Sherlock, you’re just a waste of space. No one loves a waste of space, especially one like you.

“See you tomorrow queer boy!” Harry shouted from his window as I ran down our street.

Maybe I’ll get hit by a car… it’ll take me out of all of this misery.

Please COMMENT VOTE and SHARE!

thanks for reading! 

Quentin xx