O N E

O N E

I walked out of the nurses office with several new bruises form my daily pummel from Marcus and all of his followers. And damn, do they sure know how to pack a punch. 

I head to my first class with a smile on my face. English is the only class where I feel slightly welcome. Mrs. Carter is my favorite teacher and the only one that - surprisingly - likes me. I'll spend my free hour with her and stay after school to help her with anythings she needs. I open the door, walk in and see someone who's not Mrs. Carter sitting at her desk. A worried expression come over my face as I sit down in my seat. Mrs. Carter never misses a day of school... And I mean never.

"Oh look, isn't little faggot boy. How's the fag gonna be teacher's per with Mrs. Carter gone and quit." Marcus says loud enough so that me and his followers can hear. I stiffen up. I hate being called a 'faggot', but I've kind of gotten used to it... Kind of. "Maybe he'll find a way to get the teacher to like him. If you know what I mean." Marcus nudges some of his followers as they snicker.

I take out my book and try to block them out, but their words hurt way to much.

"Faggy"

"Loser"

"Teacher's pet"

"Cock sucker"

"Gay wad"

"Cock lover"

I'm lucky I didn't burst into tears firth then and now, but I can't show them that their words get to me. It'll eventually stop. At least that's what Harry always told me...

No! Be stronger than this Louis! Don't look at him! Don't! Please!

I ignore my inter-pleas, lift my head and look in his direction. God, he's perfect, I think as he pushes some of his curls away from his face as he continues to make pointless doodles... probably future tattoo ideas.

Louis, stop! He doesn't like. Nod did he ever like you. You were just a game to him... He used you, tole you he cared about you, told you he loved you, beat you, apologise and say he wouldn't do it again and them repeat before he finally left you after saying that you were nothing but a good fuck to him.

Blocking out my inter-voice I realize the new teacher  has started talking.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Malik and I will be replacing Mrs. Carter as your English teacher since she moved somewhere with her Husband for some reason I didn't bother learning. But, besides that fact I have heard that you are an excellent class, so I will be expecting you to meet my expectations. Now turn to page 283 in your literature books." 

Wait! No! She can't really be gone... She can't! This isn't happening! It's all just a nightmare! You'll probably wake up panting and sweating... It's just this can't be true... It can't.

I take out my book anyway.. Might as well go with the dream... Y'know. Turning to the page I get hit in the back of the head with somthing hard. 

"Ouch that looked like it hurt... Poor fagboy." Marcus says as I rub the back of my now throbbing head... I guess this isn't a dream, in dreams you can't feel pain...

I sigh, this is going to be a long year...

Vote,

Comment,

And fan!!

Thanks again!!

DJ Sloth Buddeh out!