An unexpected guest

"Soul?" Maka woke up and looked around, what time was it? She glanced at her clock. 3AM. Where was soul? He'd went to a party at 7 and said he'd be home soon. She must've dozed off waiting for him.
"Soul? Are you home?" She called, looking around. She heard the shower and knocked on the bathroom door.
"Soul?" No answer. She opened the door.
"Soul?" There standing fully naked was... not soul.
"Oh my god!" Maka shrieked.
"Oh. Sup? Are you the twerps partner or girlfriend whatever?" The guy asked, making no effort to cover himself.
"Soul! Sooouuuul!" She shrieked.
"He's not even home dude... calm down. Wanna join me?" He motioned to the shower. Maka slowly closed the door and ran into her room and slammed her door. She pulled out her phone and dialed Soul's number.
"Hey, it's soul." He answered, Maka sighed of relief.
"Are you coming home?" She squeaked.
"Yea, sorry. I'll be home in like an hour of so... unless you need me home now? Are you ok?" Soul questioned.
"Are you having fun?" Maka wondered aloud.
"Ok I'm coming home. Be home is like 2. Ok?" Soul hung up before she could argue.
"Hey kid, I didn't mean to scare you. You alright?" The man knocked on her door. Maka bit her lip.
"Soul is coming home! So you better leave!" She threatened.
"Do you actually think I care? I'm here for him anyways." He laughed.
"What?" Maka swung her door open.
"You stay away from soul! Who are you?" She demanded.
"Maka, hey I'm home! What's wrong?" Soul, yawned and grabbed an apple from the kitchen.
"Soul!" Maka shoved the guy into her room and ran up to soul.
"Maka what's wrong?" Soul pestered.
"Um, um, paper cut!" Maka exclaimed, holding her finger.
"You... needed me... to come home, freaking out, crazy worried... because of your paper cut?" Soul questioned, maka nodded nervously. "I know what's going on here." Soul stated.
"You... do?" Maka closed her eyes.
"You missed me, you could just say that. I missed you too, Maka." Soul kissed her lightly on the cheek.
"I did soul." Maka agreed with a laugh, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Well I'm gonna get to bed, wanna sleep in my room?" Soul suggested.
"I can't!" Maka blurted.
"Why?" Soul knew something was up.
"I can't hear you, bad reception, sorry!" Maka ran back to her room.
"We're not on the phone, what the heck?" Soul murmured with a shrug following, "whatever."
"So what's your name?" The guy questioned.
"Tell me what you want with Soul, then leave and never come back." Maka demanded.
"Nah. I'll just come back later." The man opened the window and hopped out. "Oh, I'm Wes by the way, Wes Evans." Maka's eyes widened.
"Hey! Open up!" Soul banged on her door. Soul's brother... soul had a brother.
"What?" Maka opened the door.
"Where is he?" Soul shoved her out of the way and opened her closet, checked under her bed, everywhere.
"What're you doing? You're messing up my room!" Maka yelled.
"You're cheating on me? You called me home to let me hear that? I know someone was in here, Maka." He grabbed her by the collar.
"You think I'd cheat on you? I love you, how could you say that?" Maka whispered in disbelief.
"I heard someone in here, Maka! So unless it was Blackstar, your dad, or kid then you have some explaining to do?" Soul held her up a little higher.
"You're hurting me." She whispered.
"Oh crap, sorry." Soul let go of her.
"Just go Soul, you don't trust me. Just go." Maka shook her head and pointed to her door.
"Slut." He murmured, slamming the door behind him.