Forever Starts Today

Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love, knowing it might end anytime but having the faith it will last forever.

Is forever really exist? Does it end? When will it start?

Naniniwala ako na kapag saiyo talaga ang isang bagay, magiging sayo ito. But, if you really want it, you will make ways to have it. There is destined person for each and everyone. Let time give it to you. Don’t ask, just wait.

Buhay. Saan nga ba ito naguumpisa? I must say that Life starts with capital L. right? It starts with LOVE. You’ll learn how to live life if you already know what Love is. It is nothing and useless until it is given and being accepted. It does take time to have but forever is enough to keep it alive.

A true and great love can bear the pain and the longitude of waiting even if it takes forever.

Are you willing to wait that forever just to be with the one you love and take the risks of waiting? Are you strong enough to face the world and find her in every corner of it? When all you know she herself doesn’t want to show? And leave you nothing but the promise of her love of forever?

Paano kung ang tanging pinanghahawakan mo na pagmamahal niya ay mawala pa? Na kung kalian mas kailangan mo siya ay bigla nalang siya lumayo? Paano ninyo bubuuin ang magpakailanman gayong wala siya? Paano ninyo tatapusin kung hindi pa pala nauumpisahan? Are you going to give him up and learn to love yourself first for you to survive? Or carry all the pain until it ends?

Forever is a great word that no one can exactly describe but I can say; forever is given to precious few people who really deserves. And I will start forever today with the one I Love.