Chapter 9

I grab the Flash drive and the note and run back to Harry and I's room. Once I'm in the room I jump on the bed smiling like crazy and I could tell he was worried.

"What's going on?" He asks

"Look what I found!!" I smile handing him the note and flash drive

"What's this?"

"The note is from Spike, and you know the day.. The day he took me and..ya he had a camera recording the whole thing. I took that and transported the video on this! It's proof you did it as defense!"

"He recorded it?"

"Yeah, he left a message for me he was planning on giving it to you after he hurt or killed me.." I look down

"What did he say beau"

I look down trying to avoid the question, but he sits up and grabs my arms.

"Beau tell me what he said, or I will watch the video no matter how much it kills me"

"Just watch it..." Say quietly remembering everything.

He gets up and grabs his computer and pulls up the video..

"Hello Harold, I have your lovely girlfriend here with me" I hear spike..he backs up and grabs my face, I was crying badly.

"She's so lovely Harold" he winks and then he kisses my cheek

"Beau, tell me about and and Harry's love life"

I see Harry's hands ball into fists as he continues to watch..

"N-no" I stutter in the video

"Tell me!" Spike screams

"No!" I yell back receiving a hard smack to the face and much more, I couldn't watch. All the memories of that night flood my mind and I walk out of the room crying and everyone worries. You could hear Harry slam the laptop shut and start yelling and throwing things around in the room. Kinley starts crying and and I grab here from harrys mum and hold her close. I continue to cry and try to stop Kinley . Harry walks out and walks up to me and gets on his knees and lays his head in my lap. He start crying and keeps saying sorry, and how sorry he was.

"What's going on?" Gemma asks

"N-nothing, Harry lets go back to the room" I say

I follow Harry back and hand Kinley back to Anne. Once I enter the room he grabs and and holds me close.

"Beau, I am sorry he did those things to you. I'm so so sorry. You didn't deserve this. I love you so much." He crys

"Harry it's not your fault" I tear up

"It still hurts me beau, I wish I knew so I could've done worse to him"

"Harry, don't! He's gone nothing more can be done. Now let's focus on our vacation!" I whisper placing my hands on his cheeks

"Ok" he smiles.

The rest of the flight goes well, when we arrived we had to get in a black van and drive another hour to our resort. I was tired more then tired really. I wanted to get to the hotel and just relax, possibly go to the pool. I rest my head on Harry's shoulder and close my eyes. One second I'm in the van and the next in in a hotel room. I sit up and immediately start panicking. I start screaming Harry's name and tear up. Harry runs in with a worried expression.

"Beau shh!" Harry hushes me as his arms wrap around me

"How did I get in here?" I ask