Cali beach

Alright guys I've been slacking off I'm sorry , so too make it up cause I'm on a 'road trip' and I have nothing else too do , I love you lovelies and I feel bad!

______________________________

*Sammy's POV*

I quickly got off Sam and stood there, just staring at him.

"I'm so sorry Sammy I forgot we were in that position!"

"That's ok Sam don't worry about it"

I started walking off but of course Zoey had too come running in.

We went into the bathroom and talked

"What happened?"

"Nothing" I said with a smile

"If your smiling that means something happened" she winked

I giggled

"By the way Jc wanted me to come and ask you if you wanted to come to the beach with us later?"

"Yea, sure" I smiled

"Then lets go get you a bathing suit !"

The sound of her voice sounded so exciting, and it turns out its also the way she says 'let's get matching bathing suits'

---------------

After an hour of shopping for matching bathing suits and clothes we finally went home

Zoey's parents were never home they were always on business trips so she would always stay home alone or stay at some friends house , we packed some of her things since she was staying for about a week.

*at the Sammy's house*

I unlocked the door , quiet as usual. No one home ....

That was kinda weird since step-mom doesn't usually go with my dad too any places.

I left that alone since their probably out on the beach or grocery shopping

"Sammy we should start getting ready, Jc said he was going too pick us up at 5"

It was 3:30 so I guess we could

"Sammy,Sammy! "

"Yes Zoey ?"

"Can I do your makeup !?"

"Haha , yes you do my makeup Zoey"

After she finished I looked in the mirror , "wow , you did so good" I turned to her and she had this huge smile on her face "thank you Sammy "

We put on our matching bathing suits and a tank top with shorts&converse.

People say me and Zoey look like twins so we like too mess with people and switch our names.

Jc finally arrives at the house and we all get inside the car .

The ride was quiet

It Wasn't awkward

Just quiet

We get to the beach and everybody was there ; Ricky with Candy , Zoey ran into Kians arms , Trevor and skylar , i didnt see Sam and Connor there, and i got worried. It was getting dark so we started the bonfire , I sat down next to Candy and Ricky then Jc sat next too me. "Hey , uhm Sammy can I talk to you?"

I wonder what he wanted to talk about ... I hope it's nothing bad

"Yea sure."

We got up and started walking into a random direction.

_____________________________

To be continued (;

Haha , alright so I'm gonna be writing another book but its not o2l related , it's about this girl who likes this guy but the guy doesn't know and everyone keeps telling him but ..... Idk how to explain it you'll just find out ! Hehe love you lovelies 🌸