Ch. 10: A New Secret

<~Rydel's POV:

I got home after spending the day with Calum. It was great. OMG I have to tell Laura! She's gotta still be here. I walked into the kitchen and found Ratliff.

"Hey, do you know where Laura is?" I ask.

He didn't answer. He turned away. Rocky came up behind me. I shrugged off the fact that Ellington wasn't talking.

"Hey Rocky, do you know where Laura is?" I asked.

"She's out with Ross." He said before grabbing an apple and throwing it up in the air to catch it.

I sighed, "Well I hope she comes back here soon so I can tell her some news." I say smiling.

"What news?" Rocky questioned, taking a bite out of the apple.

I smiled and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I'm dating Calum!"

Rocky smiles but it was obviously fake. Does he think I'm some dumb blonde or something?

I sigh, "You don't think it's great news...do you."

Rocky tried to fake another smile, "No. I'm happy for you but.." I trailed off.

"What?" I asked punching him playfully in the shoulder urging him to finish his sentence.

"C'mere." He told me dragging me into the other room.

I crossed my arms, "Well." I frowned tapping my foot.

"Ratliff broke up with Kelly today." He says.

"Oh so that's why he's not talking..." I sigh, "But how does that have anything to do with me?"

"He likes you." Rocky says.

"Ratliff...he likes me?"

Rocky nods. I begin thinking. I like Ratliff too but I also like Calum.

"Do you like him too?" Rocky asks hopefully.

"Umm I guess so, but I like Calum too." I say now I'm just confusing myself.

Rocky smiled, "Maybe you and Ratliff should be together."

I shake my head, "I just started dating Calum today! Do you even know what I had to go through to get to date him!"

"Not exactly but you and Ratliff would be perfect for each other. And you barely know Calum." Rocky said.

"Well whatever and this conversation is over." I say beginning to walk away before stopping, "And Rocky please please please don't tell anyone. Especially Ross!" I begged.

"Okay and why not?" Rocky asked, "Your brothers deserve to know."

"Because the will tell Ellington and Ross will tell Calum!" I say irritated. I can't let anyone find out. I really wish Rocky didn't know. Then I'd have nothing to worry about.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Rocky said and gives me a hug.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

~~~~~~~

<~Laura's POV:

Ross and I decided to go out. We were sick of sitting around at his house all day. Plus he doesn't want me anywhere near Ryland.

"Ross maybe we should get home. It's late and we never told our parents where we went." I say pulling on his arm.

"I told Rocky." He said smiling.

"Rocky? Still that's not the same. I mean we are only 17...our parents like to know where we are." I say. I didn't want to get in trouble and I feel like we both would if we don't go home.

"Laura, baby relax." He said kissing me, shutting me up.

I kissed back. Dammit I can't ever think when he kisses me. Kissing him turns me into a reckless teenager.

We pull away from each other.

"Do you want to go to a party?" Ross asks.

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you." I say and peck his lips.

He smiles and we go to the party which is at a bar. When we got there I saw lots of kids our age. They were all drunk and doing some dirty dance moves.

"Ah Ross I don't know if I like this party." I say beginning to rethink this.

"All we came to do is dance. No drinking for us." He says. Can I trust him. Ross always gets himself into trouble.

I sigh, "Fine. I trust you."

He kissed my forehead and we walked together to the dance floor, our fingers intertwined.

We danced together when someone bumped into me I fell but just before hitting the floor Ross caught me. I starred into his eyes and gave him a quick kiss.

Ross smiled, "Now I'm gonna go punch the guy who pushed you."

I walked with Ross and we saw the guy who pushed me. He was tall and blonde, but then the guy turned around and he looked strangely familiar. Is that Riker?

"Ross! That's Riker." I whisper to him. He agrees.

We watched Riker. He was totally drunk. He made out with almost every girl here. He walked over to me and didn't even recognize us. He leaned in trying to kiss me but Ross pushed him away.

"What the hell Riker! Your so drunk can you even hear me!" Ross yelled in his ear.

"Oh I knowww whoo you areee." Riker slurred.

I couldn't help but laugh. Ross laughed too. But hey it was pretty funny.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: New chapter yay! It's unedited btw and not very detailed...sorry I'm in a huge hurry but I needed to update. So here ya go. Please comment and vote! Hopefully the next chapter will be a lot longer!

~Emma(: