Intro

~This was in an app so I just copied and pasted a story that someone told.

Narwhals: "I don't do excersize, only run Netflix marathons." - Nar
you're a huge freaking geek. Also very random and good with writing. The most reasonable and rationable one here. You're still quite the sarcastic twat though, which makes her perfect for the hoe squad.

Lizzie: "My forehead is bigger than my will to live." -Liz
Lizzie you are funny af and I'm lucky to call you not only my friend but as well as my sister. You're awesome and pretty. Never change because it wouldn't be the same.

Macky: "I put the laughter in slaughter." -Mack
Mack, you're a great person and I think you have an obsession with Rihanna but I'm not sure. You are so freaking funny and caring. You are a good person and I'm glad that you're my family.

Turtle: "I'm such a dumb turtle." -Turtle.
Turtleeee, you are so strong. Continuously fighting due to your sickness. I strive to be as strong as you because you're one hell of a warrior. You're funny and so kind. You know when to be serious and that's amazing. Never change thank you for being my sister.

Lolli: "Pass the weed." -Lolli
Lolli, you're so funny and beautiful. I mustn't forget how kind you are. You're a great person and you're amazing. Thank you for being my sister.

Kaci: "Why's Cas dancing on a pole?" -Kaci.
Kaci, you're so funny and nice. Like I strive to be as nice as you. You're amazing, never forget that. You always make roleplays interesting. Thank you for being in my family.

We aren't just "fans" or "friends." We are sisters. Well we became sisters through havoc and hard times. We have lend each other a hand when it's needed, kind words when necessary and funny stories when we can tell one of us is sad. I'm lucky to have you hoes, I love every each and single one of you.