Chapter Two

[B] CHAPTER TWO

Nar looked at everyone, "Y'all eat slow as fuck." She said.
Turtle looked at her, "I try to savor the food for the longest period of time as possible." Her face no emotion.
Lolli shrugs, "Maybe you eat fast, ya pig." She pursed her lips. "You are what you eat."
Kaci nods but she stayed silent so she can eat her pizza.
Turtle chuckled, "That must be why you're such a pig.." She mumbled to herself.
Due to Nar's superhearing, she heard those words. "That must be why all you guys are dicks." She smirked but laughed as well.
Kaci dropped her slice of pizza, "Damn.."
Turtle's jaw dropped, "No chill..."
Lolli nods, "As chill as Mary Winchester.."
Kaci looked at Lolli, "Who?"
Nar rolled her eyes, "Let's go you slow pokes." She said as she stood up.
Everyone got up with a few muffled complaints as they made their way to the Nar-yoda.
Lizzie walked to the insurance agency building, she walked in.
Lizzie glanced around the room till she saw Jake from State Farm.
She walked up to him, "Hey Jake, I need an address for this guy." She said as she showed him the papers for her next target.
Jake nods, "Alright." He said before going to the computer.
After a few minutes passed by, "Whoop whoop. Found him." Jake hollered.
Lizzie nods and looks over his shoulder at the computer. She nods, "Okay thanks." She says before leaving the building.

Lizzie made her way out of the building and followed the directions she was given.
Nar checked the back seat, and began counting heads. "We got...Turtle...Lollie..." She mumbled. "Wait, where's Macky?" She asked and at that point everyone heard a scream.
Macky came running to the car, she had a piece of paper in her hand. "WHO DID IT?" She asked.
"Bitch what?" Nar arched an eyebrow.
Lolli just gave her a disapproving look due to how she had two different pairs of shoes on.
"It was our Lord and savior Satan...." Turtle mumbled under her breath but only Nar heard. Yet, she nodded with approval.
"WHO DID THIS!?" She showed everyone a sign that said, 'MISSING: MACKY HEISENERBERG. SHE GOES BY MAC' AND CHEESE. LAST SEEN WORSHIPPING RIHANNA. IF FOUND, RETURN TO THE ANIMAL SHELTER.'
Nar tried to hold in her laughter but failed miserably.
Lolli just stared at Macky, "I wish I did that."
Turtle shook her head, "Nope, wasn't me."
Macky stared at Nar, "Was it you?" She asked.
Nar shook her head, "No-no." She said.
Then they all looked at eachother.
"Lizzie...." They said in unison.
Lollie's mouth fell open, "Well that was creepy as fuck!" She exclaimed, referring to how they all said the same thing.
"Where she at tho?" Turtle piped up.