Chapter 2

Hahaha hey guys..... Sorry for the loooong wait... I'm not extremely proud of this chapter, and there isn't much to it but here you go!

Enjoy!

 P.S. Thanks to StarlightHaven for the awesome cover!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As we rolled up to school we noticed there were still a lot of people in the car park.  As soon as got into sight they cleared away, really fast. When Cole brought the bike to a stand-still I jumped off faster than a bullet.  I did not want to be on that death trap for longer than I had to be.

Maybe we had gotten to school faster than I thought we would have. I handed the helmet back to Cole. I glared at the motorcycle once more then waved goodbye to Cole.

“See you later Cole!”

“Hey Ava, don’t forget this!”

“What?” I turned around to see what I had forgotten.

“This!” Cole had scooped me up into a giant hug, he swung me around, laughing.

“Cole! Put me down!”

He chuckled, “Hahaha, no. I don’t think I will.” He settled me under his arms, like a rugby ball and started walking into school.

Humiliating. That’s what it was.  

“Cole, you monster, put me down right now!” I started kicking and wriggling but he was too strong. 

He walked through the doors into the school, still carrying me. Sometimes he is such a douche. He knows I hate attention and being seen with him means absolute unavoidable attention. It’s his fault really, he shouldn’t be so good looking. With his dark hair and smouldering good looks, it’s no wonder he is ‘King’ of the school.

“Cole... Please. Pretty please with chocolate chips on top. Let me down. Please...” I looked up at him through my eyelashes ( or at least I tried, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!?!?), pulling my puppy dog face. He has no chance at resisting it. * grins evilly*

He looked resolutely away from me as we entered the main school hallway.

“Ava! I see you’ve arrived.” My best girl friend Laura was waiting for me at my locker.  “Oh, hey Cole.”

Laura is a werewolf just like me and Cole. We have a small pack, and the majority of the members are still in High School. A young population is good for the pack as we are more lively and have more energy.

“Cole, put me down. Please.”

“Alright Ava! Gosh don’t have a hissy fit.” Cole put me down, feet first, thankfully.  I turned to face him my hands on my hips.

“Cole, what kind of man say’s hissy fit?” Me and Laura high-fived and laughed.

I opened my locker, pulling out the books I needed for classes before lunch.

“Hey, Laura, what do we have third?” I thought it was History but I couldn’t be sure. I heard Cole huff and walk away, I could just imagine his face.

“History, I am pretty sure it’s history.” We slam our lockers shut, link arms and walk to our first period class.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

After a day of hard work and laziness, Laura and I walk out of the school building and into the sunshine. We let out a massive sigh together. We share a look then we scream:

“IT’S FRIDAY!”

We laugh and jump around for a bit, excited that the weekend is finally here. 

“So, anyone having a party?” I ask Laura because she is the gossip. She knows literally everything about everyone.

“Oh, yeah, Paul is having one at his house. Starts at eleven. No parents!”

“Oh, sweet! Paul always has the best parties!”

“I know, I can’t wait, I am totally going to make a move on Tristan!” Laura squealed and did a little jump.

Tristan is one of the hottest guys in school. We have heard rumours of a sixteen pack. I don’t even know if that is possible, but if it is, pwoah good for him!

We make our way to her truck, (I am so not getting on that death trap of a bike ever again), talking about the party and what we could wear and who would be at the party.

It’s sure going to be an awesome party.