Forgotten

Hey, sorry about the wait. Band camp and homework got in the way.
Anyway enjoy!
____________ Steve's POV.__________
"Max. Max wake up." Tony said shaking her a little. It didn't look like she was waking so, he shook her harder. She grabbed his throat and pinned him to the floor.
"What could you possibly want at," she glanced it the clock then pressed down harder on his neck, "Eight in the morning?"
"Max, let's let up on the pressure on his neck. I mean he is turning the color of his suit." I chuckled. She jumped up and spun around to face me.
"What do you want?" She practically growled out.
"Breakfast, preferably," Tony coughed. "That's why we woke you up. "
"Ugh," she groaned then kicked Titan lightly. "Get up, food time." He instantly jumped up and was by her feet. We walked to the kitchen and Max instantly grab two plates if bacon and pancakes and set them on the table. Then she picked Titen up and set him on it. Then they started to devour their plates. Tony and I had picked up ours and ate at half the pace Max and Titen were eating.
"So, Max. What happened to your family?" Tony asked nonchalantly, like she didn't completely flip out on us yesterday about them.
"I lived with my family. They were like me. It was just us 6 kids. I thought they loved me. Then they just kicked us out." She said monotonously.
"6 kids? What about your real family. Your parents and siblings?" I wondered aloud.
" I was taken away when I was little. I don't really remember. What about you guys where is your family." She replied hotly.
"Murdered." Tony blanched.
"Sorry," Max muttered. She turned to me with a curious look on her face.
"All dead, I believe. I've forgotten where my siblings are." I said feigning forgetfulness. My parents are dead as well as my sister.
When breakfast was over,
amazingly not having anyone else join us, Max and Titen went to the guest room and Tony wondered off. I grabbed my sketchbook and meandered in to the living room. A grinning Max followed me
Max looked outside and her face deflated. I followed her line of sight. It was pouring outside. I stepped into the elevator anyway to go outside to draw. I sat down and tried to draw my sister. I felt my face fall as I realized I actually had forgotten.

A/N Thanks for reading please feel free to review. Sorry for any mistakes!