Chapter 25

Jimmy's POV

That night Zack told us what happened. It was kind of funny, really...

"Dude, it's about time!" I laughed with Brian.

"What do you mean?"

"You talked to Missy way more than you did with Gena." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"And she didn't even seem to care." Brian added.

"Ten seconds, guys..." the crew member jogged past us.

"Oh, don't forget we added Second Heartbeat and Seize the Day to the list." Zacky said as he raced for his guitar and jogged to the other side of the stage.

I found Amanda and Brian talking to the side. I furrowed my eyebrows and started to walk over but I was shoved to the stage when the intro music played.

I found my place and when the crowd saw me hold the drumsticks in the air it brought the biggest grin to my face.
I started the beat to Chapter Four and I didn't stop playing from that moment on...

~*~

"Please don't give me a lot of drinks tonight." Amanda smiled as Zack handed her a shot.

"We promise, no more than six shots for you." Matt snickered.

"Here's to another great show and more to come." Brian toasted.

"And here's to Amanda for being back on her feet after suffering the hangover from hell." I added which made her laugh.

It was nice to see her laugh. She had such a pretty smile, I felt kind of guilty for being part of the reason for taking that away from her years ago.

"And lastly, here's to another bitch gone." Zacky raised his glass higher as we all clinked shot glasses and downed the amber liquid.

We got to this club place and I grabbed Leana and led her towards an empty sofa.

"Did you know Amanda and Brian were talking earlier?" I asked.

"No? What happened?"

"That's what I was going to ask you."

"Move on over, big boy." Johnny joked as he tried to move me over.

"Anything for you, my little boy." I said.

I burst into laughter after Amanda made a Michael Jackson joke after hearing my comment.

"Come here, Mandy!" I cried with open arms.

She walked over and I pulled her down to sit on my lap.

"Come here, beautiful!" I grinned at Leana as she sat on my other knee.

"Rev! Over here!"

Shit...

I shoved Amanda off of my knee right as the press took a picture of Leana and I.

"What was that for?" Amanda asked as she smoothed out her black dress.

"Sorry, just didn't want people to get the wrong idea." I laughed as Brian and Zack walked over laughing.

"What are you two laughing at?" Leana grinned her famous cheeky smile that I adored.

"We just saw Johnny get hit on by another dude."

"No fair! Thats my man!" I stood up.

"Go catch him, Romeo." Zack patted my back as I walked over with a smile to find Johnny and get a piece of this hilariousness.

~*~

When I came back to the couch, everyone had been there except John, Lace, Brian and Amanda.

I sat next to Leana and wrapped my arm around her shoulders looking around the place. I smirked to myself as I watched Brian and Amanda walk out of the building.