Chapter 1 - Technically, You're Nothing

Again and again. I was brought into this world for absolutely no purpose but to die. To watch others die. The ones I've learn to love, care for, and those who longer want to know who I am. All only to die. I feel as though I don't know them anymore. There's different versions every time I see them, each not caring who I am.

My emotions have diminished because of that, I no longer see Tommy in my lives. He's gone and, frankly, I don't care anymore. I've lost my sense of humor, all that remains is sarcasm and dark smiles composed of the thought of my own, permanent death.

Even now, I have no care. I'm laying in someone else's bed, covered in their blood. My skill has increased, I no longer care about pain, and other people's as well for that matter. This is currently a new life, so to speak. I was caught by the cops in my last life so I hung myself in the cell. Now, I'm here.

She sat up from the bloody bed. Eyes with lifeless color, hair in tangles that would need to be cut, and the scent of blood enveloped her entire body. Life seems so worthless, ending it for others is all she could do to ease their plight. It's been 43 lives in a row that she's avoided meeting the Creeypypastas. It's been 45 lives without Tommy. So far, he hasn't shown up.

The thoughts continued to consume her brain. Maybe he's with them. Should we check? Maybe we can find him, wait for Slendy to take him there. Am I... Are you regaining your emotions? They're stupid and worthless. Feelings will only make things worse once you die, or even see others die. Don't get emotions, I know. I already learned that when we had our family. Not so fun now, was it?

Y/n jumped off the bed and quickly jumped out the window. She put her black hood down to cover her face. She ran into the forest. The same one she's responded in for as long as she could remember.

It was a cold dark night. The forest had a gentle wind blowing against it. There was a strong chill in the air. Hot breath was able to be seen in the air when ever one exhaled. The moon was hidden by clouds and no stars were seen. The sky felt... Blank. Just like it did then. It was so long ago, yet, it's today.

Just once, I'll only check once. The clearing she's seen so many times before came into view. The tall, broken, brown mansion appeared before her. She crouched behind one of the many bushes and waited as she looked around the area. Slendy should be out, he's looking for the other me, the one that would be usually be waiting for him. I gotta get to Tommy's room and hide there to see if he'll be coming. She kept her crouch as she ran to one of the windows that would show her the living room.

Nothing. Right, the enchantment, doesn't allow anyone who hasn't been inside to see what's going on. This body hasn't. But, my mind has. Y/n ran over to a low window, slightly buried beneath the ground. She dug up the rest and pulled it open. She squeezed herself through and made sure no one heard or saw her. Perfect. The basement was pitch black and no one was around.

She ran to the door to opened it just a crack. She was under the stairs. She saw no one around except BEN who was playing video games on the big screen. He was wearing a big green hoody with black pajama pants. Classic BEN. At lest he's not wearing his man dress anymore. Y/n slipped her way inside and closed the door behind herself.

She crouched her way upstairs and stayed close to the walls. Six bathrooms to hide in, three closets, and eight guest rooms, I should be good. She looked at the doors as she walked. LJ, EJ, S, JA,... T! Y/n opened the door and slipped in. Now, all we have to do is wait.

"Who's t-there?" A familiar voice asked harshly. Shit. T, it meant Toby. Not Tommy. Dumbass. Hey! You're me! Don't be such a jerk! You just called yourself a jerk, Stupid. Shut up. Y/n opened the door again to leave but a certain hatchet stopped her by embedding itself in the door and the frame itself.